4672-MA-BOSTON-ORACLE Financials-ORACLE Manufacturing-DBA Skills-ORACLE-Database Administrator

4672-MA-BOSTON-ORACLE Financials-ORACLE Manufacturing-DBA Skills-ORACLE-Database Administrator

Post by kvand.. » Wed, 12 Nov 1997 04:00:00

=
Company    : Oracle Corporation
Website    : http://www.oracle.com
Job Title  : Database Administrator
Location   : BOSTON, MA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
 Oracle, Enabling The Network Society From new and exciting internet technology
to multi-dimensional data warehousing applications, Oracle is changing the way
human knowledge is gathered, stored retrieved and ultimately utilized With our
new products, innovative strategies and state-of-the-art methodoligies, its no
surprise we're the world's leading independent supplier of information
management software and services Our $42 Billion in sales and more than 40%
growth over the last year is impressive, but our future looks even brighter
We're currently seeking highly proficient technical professionals with in-depth
knowledge of Oracle applications for our field support team

Oracles' World Wide Customer Support Field Organization is seeking the "Best of
the Best" technical professionals to function as on-site "Oracle Experts" at
customer sites You will plan/implement proactive support strategies as well as
provide Fortune 500 customers with technical account management These highly
visible positions require a BS degree and as least 5 years experience in Oracle
Database Administration and/or Oracle Financials or Oracle Manufacturing You
must also have an excellent customer service perspective and skill set

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :Bachelors Degree
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE Financials
* ORACLE Manufacturing
* DBA Skills
* ORACLE
=
Opportunities also exist in: New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, St Louis,
Colorado Springs, Dallas, Seattle, Beaverton, OR, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis,
Washington DC, Kansas City, Detroit Oracle Corporation offers generous
compensation and unparalled benefits Please send your resume (e-mail
preferred/ASCII) to the contact listed below Equal talent will always get equal
opportunity
=
Contact Information:
Reference : Job Code SJ4672
Karen Van Dijk

Fax No: 407-888-4220

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City