Oracle DBA's VA-DC-MD

Post by EDPcontractSERVICE » Mon, 26 May 1997 04:00:00

ORACLE DBA ORACLE DBA ORACLE DBA ORACLE DBA

Northern *ia client is currently looking for an experienced Oracle
DBA for their Windows NT environment. Experience with Oracle Enterprise
Manager a major ++. DBA expected to be experienced with installs,
configs, day to day backups and troubleshooting.

Rates are commensurate with experience and the start date is asap. For
immediate consideration, please forward your resume now and reference:

fax to attn:DMO at 703 893-9051.
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit our VIENNA
website at http://www.veryComputer.com/

EDP Contract Services
2095 Chain Bridge Rd.
Vienna, VA 22182
(V) 703 893-2400
(F)  703 893-9051

1. Oracle DBA's VA-DC-MD

ORACLE DBA ORACLE DBA ORACLE DBA ORACLE DBA

Northern Virginia client is currently looking for an experienced Oracle
DBA for their Windows NT environment. Experience with Oracle Enterprise
Manager a major ++. DBA expected to be experienced with installs,
configs, day to day backups and troubleshooting.
Rates are commensurate with experience and the start date is asap. For
immediate consideration, please forward your resume with references now

word6 or ascii) or fax to attn:DMO at 703 893-9051.
***ALL POSITIONS WILL REQUIRE AT LEAST 2YRS. PAID U.S. EXPERIENCE THAT WE
CAN REFERENCE****
For a complete list of our current openings, please visit our VIENNA
website at http://edpcs.com/bin/search.pl?edp402.
EDP Contract Services
2095 Chain Bridge Rd.
Vienna, VA 22182