Database Model Tools

Post by Gary M. Greenber » Sat, 17 Apr 1999 04:00:00

System Architect by Popkin is pretty good for LDM (design)
and ER diagramming. Plus it generates physical data model and
can reverse engineer.
I like it.

> Is there any database modeling tool to draw ER diagram and database schema?

Gary
            -=-  Avenue Programmers' Reference  -=-
   Class Hierarchy, Requests, and Hyperlinked Sample Scripts:
             http:/www.gator.net/~garyg/aveclass.htm

1. Database modeling tool

I am looking for a good data modeling tool to use with MS SQL 6.5.  I am
using Rational Rose for conceptual model but have no experience with data
modeling tools.  I am looking for something that will build by ref integrity
automatically.

Does anyone have any experience with these tools?

Any comments are appreciated.

Miguel Villax

2. US-IL-Chicago Sr. Oracle DBA

3. Database Modeling Tool

4. caching of packages and objects for several schemes

5. ** ER/1 Database Modeling Tool

6. Repost: Subtotals on Repeating fields

7. Database modeling tool

8. 4722-CA-Bay Area-ORACLE Case Tools-ORACLE Forms-ORACLE Reports 2.X-ORACLE Tools-

9. Cant use Database Modeling Tool

10. WANTED Graphical Database Modeling Tool