Looking for sql commands for my palm

Post by dgl » Wed, 14 Aug 2002 06:32:12

I am looking for a list of sql commands for my palm

Post by Rauf Sarw » Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:12:16

> I am looking for a list of sql commands for my palm

Get a SQL command reference manual for whichever DB vendor you are
referring to. You can find it in any bookstore.

//Rauf Sarwar

1. Looking for equivalent MS SQL for MySQL ...... Command

I am looking for a mssql equivalent to the following mysql

Execute("INSERT INTO $dbtables[scheduler] VALUES('', 'Y', 0,
$sched_turns, 0, 'sched_turns.php', '',unix_timestamp(now()))");

The problem is that I am unable to locate an equivalent to the
unix_timestamp(now())

Can anyone help me?

2. copy of database

3. sql command to run sql commands in file

4. query object

5. Looking for a vliad command line....

6. Error 16943

7. Looking for command to execute database procedure

8. Looking for command

9. Looking for isql alternative with command line editing...

10. looking for a sybase reference book on every command

11. Looking For A Command To Show Table Structures On The Screen