Oracle/Sybase developers in NY Area

Post by <ok.. » Thu, 13 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Our client needs an Oracle/Sybase developers with a client side development
background on either NT or UNIX clients.  A wide range of experience levels
is required for the projects.

These are F/T positions in their Long Island Offices.

Please send your Resume and  Availability to Dan Landers via this e-mail
address or FAX it to 516 496-8154.

Dan Landers
Recruiter, DannyL Staffing

- Recruiting Manager DannyL Staffing
- Fax 516 496-8154 Phone 516 921-0211
-Web Page:  http://pw1.netcom.com/~okdan/small.html
We are unable to respond to all queries for more information.
Please send your resume via e-mail in order to expedite a response.

If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- a follow-up call to further discuss the position,
  your interests and expertise.
- your resume to be sent to our client(s) only after
  we obtain your approval.

1. Oracle/Sybase developers in NY Area

[...]

2. Back up

3. HELP PLEASE!...Oracle JDBC Setup