11803-NY-New York City-C-ORACLE-SQL*Plus-UNIX-Securities Compliance experience-Programmer

11803-NY-New York City-C-ORACLE-SQL*Plus-UNIX-Securities Compliance experience-Programmer

Post by n.. » Wed, 05 Nov 1997 04:00:00

=
Company    : NES
Website    : http://www.tech-jobs.com
Job Title  : Programmer
Location   : New York City, NY
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
NES,Inc provides the service of recruiting and placing technical professionals
in contract and permanent positions We work along with employers and other
recruiters in obtaining qualified professionals and premier job opportunities
If you, as a technical professional see a position that you have the expertise
for, please forward your resume We always follow up with the candidate being
considered before circulating any resume to our clients If you are forwarding
your resume for a position we have posted, you must include the following 1 The
reference number we have provided for the position,(located to the left of each
position title) 2 In regards to this specific position you are submitting your
resume for, please include a brief summary of your expertise in this area 3 Are
you interested in permanent and contract positions? 4 Include your current
salary or hourly rate 5 What are your geographical preferences? 6 What are your
desired position titles? 7 Are you authorized to work in the United States? 8
Please note that if you are attaching and emailing your resume, don't use coded
attachments, if necessary copy from Word and then paste into the email box

TECHNICAL OFFICER</b> RATE: $65,000-$85,000 Seeking a candidate for a major
financial institution skilled in Oracle (SQL PLUS), C, Unix, Securities
Compliance experience Please reference the job code when applying for this
position

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* C
* ORACLE
* SQL*Plus
* UNIX
* Securities Compliance experience
=
If this position is of interest to you, we encourage you to send us your resume

include the following information: <BR> 1 The reference number we have provided
for the position,(located to the left of each position title) 2 In regards to
this specific position you are submitting your resume for, please include a
brief summary of your expertise in this area 3 Are you interested in permanent
and contract positions? 4 Include your current salary or hourly rate 5 What are
your geographical preferences? 6 What are your desired position titles? 7 Are
you authorized to work in the United States 8 Please note that if you are
attaching and emailing your resume, don't use coded attachments, if necessary
copy from Word and then paste into the email box
=
Contact Information:
Reference : DB201B
Pattie Scholle
NES
8930 State Road 84 #237

Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33324

Phone: 954-587-5601
   -   -
Fax No: 954-316-1352

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City