procedure and stored procedure?

Post by Shih-Chi Chian » Fri, 03 Dec 1999 04:00:00

An urgent question

    Could somebody tell me what is the difference between procedure and
stored procedure? Thank you! I had an interview this afternoon.

Solo

procedure and stored procedure?

Post by The Horse's Mout » Sat, 04 Dec 1999 04:00:00

A procedure is a program unit within a "progra" ie a form or report.  A
stored procedure is held in the database and can be called from a program

Quote:> An urgent question