(PDXJOBS) Database Administrator RBA126

Post by recr.. » Tue, 15 Aug 2000 04:00:00

 No third party candidates please. For a complete, unabridged listing of our
 jobs, visit our website at http://www.rbaintl.com/employrba.htm

 At least 4 years of experience as a database administrator.  Be able to to
 pull information from the mainframe to the desktop and build the database on
 the server side.
 Knowledge in: DB2, CICS, Oracle, and SQL Server.

 RBA International, Inc.
 703 Broadway Suite 600
 Vancouver, WA 98660
 (800)348-8962

 http://www.rbaintl.com/

 Many more job opportunities for the Portland, OR area are viewable at
 http://www.pdxjobs.com. You can also post your resume at this site for
 free for viewing by Portland area companies - and we PAY for company
 referrals(see our home page for details!)
 Please note  - we do not accept resumes  via email, resumes must be submitted
 to the PDXJOBS website.
 PDXJOBS - Portland's Best Source of Employment Information!

See all jobs for this employer at http://www.pdxjobs.com/cgi-bin/pdxjobs.pl?company=RBA%20International

Post by recr.. » Tue, 22 Aug 2000 04:00:00

[...]

1. (PDXJOBS) Sr. Database Administrator

 We are looking for someone with at least five years of experience managing
 large, 24x7 mission critical databases to serve as our senior database
 administrator.  Since this position requires someone with a strong background
 in SQL database design, we need someone with at least three years strong
 experience with MS SQL databases and a Transact SQL expert.

 The Senior Database Administrator will provide problem solving and support to
 end users as well as designing and implementing enhancements to the database.
  Strong analytical skills are required, as is experience with replication in
 a multi-server environment.  Good communication and organizational skills
 will be helpful, and application knowledge of retail, distribution and
 financial systems is desired.

 We offer  competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.

 No third party candidates please. For a complete unabridged listing of jobs,
 please visit our website.

 RBA International, Inc.
 703 Broadway
 Suite 600
 Vancouver, WA 98660
 800-348-8962
 360-696-9398 fax
 http://www.rbaintl.com/

 Many more job opportunities for the Portland, OR area are viewable at
 http://www.pdxjobs.com. You can also post your resume at this site for
 free for viewing by Portland area companies - and we PAY for company
 referrals(see our home page for details!)
 Please note  - we do not accept resumes  via email, resumes must be submitted
 to the PDXJOBS website.
 PDXJOBS - Portland's Best Source of Employment Information!

See all jobs for this employer at http://www.pdxjobs.com/cgi-bin/pdxjobs.pl?company=RBA%20International

2. Sp_spaceused is showing negative spacevalue

3. (PDXJOBS) Oracle Database Administrator

4. Tracking changes during Synchronization on device (Merge Replication)

5. Format a MSHFlexGrid ???

6. (PDXJOBS) Sr. Database Administrator

7. Sequential Number

8. (PDXJOBS) UNIX Systems Administrator-Cor

9. (PDXJOBS) System Administrator RBA1307