SC, Oracle Developer 2000 >> Join our Oracle Jobs Mail List

SC, Oracle Developer 2000 >> Join our Oracle Jobs Mail List

Post by A1A Computer Professiona » Tue, 15 Jun 1999 04:00:00

SC-Greenville, Oracle Developer 2000 , $55K-$65-K
from A1A Computer Jobs Mail Lists
http://www.a1acomputerpros.net/
"Tell us what you are looking for.."

Oracle development using Oracle 2000.  Will develop
order entry and tracking applications for multi-site
manufacturing company.

Minimum of 3 years development experience with strong
knowledge of Oracle 2000 (emphasis on Reports).  Prefer
candidates that have developed sales tracking, inventory
tracking or order entry programs in Oracle or other relational
database.  Oracle Designer experience a plus.

message. Please do not change the topic heading
as I need this to track which job you are applying
for.

Look > if you are an agency or referred by one please
type  'agency' in the topic heading of your reply message.
This will activate my autoresponder. Also please indicate
your US working or visa status.

1. SC, Oracle Developer 2000 >> Join our Oracle Jobs Mail List

http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/a1a-oraclejobs

Oracle development using Oracle 2000.  Will develop
order entry and tracking applications for multi-site
manufacturing company.

Minimum of 3 years development experience with strong
knowledge of Oracle 2000 (emphasis on Reports).  Prefer
candidates that have developed sales tracking, inventory
tracking or order entry programs in Oracle or other relational
database.  Oracle Designer experience a plus.

message. Please do not change the topic heading
as I need this to track which job you are applying
for.

Look > if you are an agency or referred by one please
type  'agency' in the topic heading of your reply message.
This will activate my autoresponder. Also please indicate
your US working or visa status.

2. ESC codes in DELPHI 3

3. populating a dropdownlist

4. NW-Oracle Financial Dev.>>Join our Oracle Jobs Mail List

5. Dropping previously replicated table?

6. Oracle DBA on Parallel Servers SP2, >>Join our Oracle Jobs Mail List

7. Network problems with IDS 7.3 and Linux Kernel 2.2.x

8. OK-Oracle Web Jobs >>Join our Jobs mail list

9. Informix Jobs Mail List >>Join our mail list