- Oracle DBA - Portland, Oregon jw009030

- Oracle DBA - Portland, Oregon jw009030

Post by MERIDIAN Technology Group, Inc » Sun, 07 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Oracle DBA

Meridian Technology Group is seeking a well rounded DBA with strong
logical and physical skills.  Must have excellent communication
skills.

All Senior Software Consultant positions are full-time/staff positions
with Meridian Technology Group.

The location is Portland, Oregon.
Compensation will be generous and commensurate with your experience.
Little to no travel required, but must be willing to live and work
in the Portland area.

Meridian Technology Group is a Technical Consulting organization that
has spent the last 8+ years specializing in the major Relational
Database Management and Object Oriented Systems, and related
development and administration tools.

We are a loyal employer, growing rapidly and in need of high quality
professionals who are interested in joining our team and working with
us and our clients throughout Oregon, Washington and California.

Our mission to our clients is to help ensure their success in their
critical IT projects.  Our mission to our employees is to ensure that
they stay on the cutting edge of IT.

Portland, Oregon is not only consistently ranked one of 'America's
Most Livable Cities', but is nestled in one of the most beautiful
parts of the country as well; less than an hour's drive to year-round
snow skiing, Pacific Ocean beaches, and the famed Columbia Gorge.

Despite a reputation for rain, we actually average less annual
rainfall than most eastern cities, including New York, Baltimore and
Atlanta... but when it does rain, you can spend the afternoon at
Powell's City of Books, the largest volume bookstore in the United
States. The area is rich in reasons to relocate, for both IT careers
and families.

or... contact us at:

Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
4949 SW. Meadows Road  Suite #440
Lake Oswego, Oregon  97035
503-697-1600  In Oregon
800-755-1038  Outside Oregon
503-697-8600  Fax

www.meridiangroup.com

Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
Technical and Business Consultants
    800-755-1038
    503-697-1600
Fax 503-697-8600

1. US-OR-Portland-Oracle Data Architect - ORACLE DATABASE DBA RDBMS PORTLAND OREGON

Job Posting No:    98-038
Posting Date:      August 12, 1998
Job Title:         Oracle Data Architect
Compensation:      $60-80K / DOE / DOQ
City:              Portland
State/Province:    Oregon
Job Type:          Direct Hire
Industry:          Insurance

Primary Qualifications/Requirements

1.  B.S. in Computer Science or related field;
2.  Minimum 5 years experience in the role of an Oracle Data Architect,
Modeller and/or Database Designer in an UNIX environment;
3.  Capable of developing enterprise-wide data models;
4.  At least 8 years total experience in an Information Systems environment;
5.  Prior Data Warehousing experience a plus;
6.  Prior experience with NT, SQL, COBOL, CICS, VSAM, SAS a plus; and
7.  Must have US work authorization.

Note:  Relocation assistance is NOT available for this position.

KEY WORDS:  ORACLE DATABASE DBA RDBMS PORTLAND OREGON

Primary Job Duties

Information is available upon request.

Company Profile

This company is a well established, Portland based insurance company.

Employee Benefits

Information is available upon request.

More Jobs!

Visit the Synergy Solutions web site at http://www.becksolutions.com and
browse through hundreds of IT jobs with client companies in most regions of
the US.

How to Apply

Please forward, for immediate consideration, your COVER LETTER and RESUME,
referencing the SPECIFIC JOB POSTING NUMBER by COPY/PASTE into the body of
your email. Documents may also be faxed or mailed but MUST include your
EMAIL ADDRESS in order to be processed. Forward to:

SYNERGY SOLUTIONS, LTD. - Creating Successful Partnerships
Attn:           Larry Beck, President
Voice:          360/988-2066
Fax:            360/988-0316

Web:            www.becksolutions.com

--
Cover Letters and Resumes, with your email address, may be mailed to:

Synergy Solutions, Ltd.
Attn:  Larry Beck, President
PO Box 28328
Bellingham, WA  98228-0328
USA

(Mailed and faxed resumes without an email address will NOT receive a reply.)

Disclaimer
----------

Synergy Solutions, Ltd. will use its reasonable and best efforts to provide
job descriptions, qualifications, requirements, compensation, employee
benefits, geographic locales, availability and related data, here and after
collectively referred to as "The Information," to its job candidates in a
timely and accurate manner and as represented to Synergy Solutions, Ltd. by
its clients who are the hiring agents.  Synergy Solutions, Ltd. and its
clients reserve the right to modify The Information at any time without
prior notice.

All rights reserved by Synergy Solutions, Ltd., 1997.

2. OracleAgent startup error

3. US-WA-Vancouver-Oracle DBA - Portland Oregon Oracle DBA

4. Printing Job

5. _ 1826?Senior Oracle DBA Portland area, Oregon

6. Any TCP/IP client/server tutorial for Delphi

7. Oracle DBA needed in Portland, Oregon

8. Anybody out there interested in a 1 day job in Sydney Australia

9. ::1224ky Oracle DBA Portland area, Oregon

10. ::1224:: Oracle DBA Portland area, Oregon

11. ::1224ky Oracle DBA Portland area, Oregon

12. 1224ky Oracle DBA Portland area, Oregon

13. ::ky1224 Oracle DBA Portland area, Oregon