Proc 2.1 and loadlibrary

Post by jeff ki » Wed, 09 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone have an example of loading Proc 2.1 using LoadLibrary? I
need to have more control over when it is loaded and unloaded from
memory for any given one of my applications, and am considering
LoadLibrary.

It has to do with performance, and the time it takes for my
applications to load into memory and connect to the database on
machines with limited memory.

Any helpful pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks, Jeff Kish

616 956 7755 voice
616 956 9410 fax

1. LoadLibrary and Proc 2.1

Does anyone have an example of loading Proc 2.1 using LoadLibrary? I
need to have more control over when it is loaded and unloaded from
memory for any given one of my applications, and am considering
LoadLibrary.

It has to do with performance, and the time it takes for my
applications to load into memory and connect to the database on
machines with limited memory.

Any helpful pointers would be appreciated!

Thanks, Jeff Kish

616 956 7755 voice
616 956 9410 fax

2. How to send results back on Webserver?

3. How do you turn off Prepare Stored Proc with MDAC 2.1 to SQL 7

4. x window like resources in pdoxwin

5. Problem opening recordset for update ADO 2.1/Jet 4.0/Access 2000 stored proc

6. dba_audit_trail - Question

7. Migrating User Logins from 7.0 to 2000

8. load library and proc 2.1

9. JDBC Support in NetBeans Developer 2.1 and DeveloperX2 2.1

10. LoadLibrary failed on sqlsui.dll

11. LoadLibrary() fails to load LIBSYBDB.DLL