Help ----- SNMP Agent

Post by HardSt0 » Thu, 02 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hello,
    I need to set up a monitoring system for oracle server running v7.3.2.1.1
 on
    windows NT3.51 platform. Could any one help me on this. I want this system
    to page me if server goes down for any reason or when ever any other
 critical         alert is raised.

    Currently I have "HP open view / Optivity" running and it pages me whenever

    NT server( on top of which Oracle is running) goes down (booted).

     If U have worked on such thing or have any info could U please let me know
     how I can use SNMP agent provided by Oracle or something else to achieve
     this.

     Thanks...

1. HELP----SNMP AGENT-----

Hello,
    I need to set up a monitoring system for oracle server running v7.3.2.1.1
 on
    windows NT3.51 platform. Could any one help me on this. I want this system
    to page me if server goes down for any reason or when ever any other
 critical         alert is raised.

    Currently I have "HP open view / Optivity" running and it pages me whenever

    NT server( on top of which Oracle is running) goes down (booted).

     If U have worked on such thing or have any info could U please let me know
     how I can use SNMP agent provided by Oracle or something else to achieve
     this.

     Thanks...

2. Positioning to a Newly Added Record Problem

3. HELP -- SNMP AGENT

4. SQL Queries

5. HELP------SNMP agent ----Monitoring System....

6. Newbie question - Cascading Delete with triggers

7. Setup SNMP Agent (snmp.ora)

8. Service Manager Startup for SQL Server 6.5

9. Informix SNMP agent with Netscape master and proxy agents

10. Need help to configure SNMP AGENT in ORACLE

11. SNMP Agent Setup - Pls help

12. SNMP agents for SQL Server 7.0