ProC and the sqlexd-stuct

Post by Arne Styv » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,

can somone tell me what the 'occurs'-field of the ProC struct sqlexd
does ?

Also in some older code (probably compiled by ProC v8.0), this field is
called 'unused' in the same struct. Is it possible to "force" the ProC
v8.1 precompiler to generate the 'old' struct ?

Thanks

Arne Styve

1. Stored Proc Calling Another Stored Proc

I have a table which has a child/parent relationship. I wrote a stored
procedure that returns all the children for any given record. I now want to
use this stored procedure in another stored procedure that will delete the
records retrieved from the first stored procedure. It sounds so simple, but
I'm stumped. How can I store the results from the first stored procedure
into a cursor that I can work with in the second stored procedure?

2. Log Shipping using FTP

3. How to get results from Stored Proc within a Stored Proc

4. EnumSource() BUG! Any workarounds? HELP!!!

5. How to call a stored Proc or Ext Stored proc /T-SQL UDF from VBScript

6. Facts and dimensions

7. calling stored proc from stored proc via variable

8. BDE Locks a MS SQL Table

9. Calling a stored proc within a stored proc

10. Calling Stored Proc from other Stored Proc

11. Exec store proc within a store proc

12. a stored proc calling another stored proc