Oracle DBA available, Chicago, IL

Post by news.chicagonet.ne » Fri, 30 Jan 2004 04:19:43

Good Day,

I am an Oracle DBA living in the Chicago metro area and I am looking for
work.

I have six years of database management experience including four years
as an Oracle DBA. I am experienced in the installation and upgrading of
Oracle
RDBMS and in database design, creation, maintenance, support, tuning and,
backup and recovery.  I have three years experience in database migration,
writing stored procedures and application tuning as well as writing Oracle,
Unix and Windows/DOS scripts.  I also have six years of experience in the
design, development and support of applications with an emphasis in database
update and reporting.  I work successfully either independently or as a
member
of a team of professionals.  My resume is available on request.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Donald E. Tietz
847 331-2794

1. Oracle DBA Available in Chicago, IL

Good Day:

I am an independent Oracle DBA in the Chicagoland area looking for
projects
in the North or Northwest suburbs or in downtown Chicago.

I have five years of RDBMS experience including just over two years
specific to Oracle as a DBA.  My experience with Oracle includes
installing and applying patches to the product, database design and
creation, maintenance, tuning, troubleshooting and, backup and recovery.

I have also lead projects to upgrade databases from Oracle 7.x to 8.x
and to migrate data to Oracle from other database platforms.
My Oracle experience is on NT and Unix platforms.  I am well versed in
SQL.  In addition, I have report generation experience using Crystal
Reports and InfoMaker.

My resume is posted at: resumes.dice.com/tietzde

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,

Don Tietz

2. Paramters in DataReport

3. DB Vista from Raima

4. Oracle DBA available in Chicago, IL

5. setting up an sql client over the net

6. IL-CHICAGO-34644--DBA Skills-ORACLE-Oracle DBA's

7. Row Level Locking?

8. IL-Chicago-98853--ORACLE-DBA Skills-Oracle DBA

9. IL-Chicago-105412--ORACLE-DBA Skills-Oracle DBA/Project Manager

10. IL-Chicago-98853--ORACLE-DBA Skills-Oracle DBA

11. IL-CHICAGO-93605--ORACLE-DBA Skills-ORACLE DBA