Lab scripts for Oracle 8 DBA ILT Courses

Lab scripts for Oracle 8 DBA ILT Courses

Post by Ash » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi

I need lab scripts needed to do the lab/practice workshops as per ILT
manuals for Oracle 8 DBA - Need those for all modules
Please let me if you have those - Can exchange with Self Test Software for
all modules both DBA/Developer

Tks

Ash

1. Lab scripts for Oracle 8.0 DBA ILT Courses

Hi

I need lab scripts needed to do the lab/practice workshops as per ILT
manuals for Oracle 8 DBA - Need those for all modules
Please let me if you have those - Can exchange with Self Test Software for
all modules both DBA/Developer

Tks

Ash

2. Ohio - Oracle Programmer/Analyst

3. Oracle 8i OCP DBA ILT Course books

4. Error 17832

5. Scripts for lab/practice workshops as per ILT

6. begin with db2 and PAB for palmOs

7. need Oracle Lab Scripts

8. Which is best Oracle DBA Certification Course

9. TORONTO - Oracle DBA Training Courses ?

10. Oracle DBA Courses

11. Oracle DBA Performance & Tuning course

12. Oracle classes/courses for Sybase DBA