How do I display search results across pages???

How do I display search results across pages???

Post by Moinuddin Ahm » Wed, 13 Nov 2002 21:46:52

Hi,
Has any one worked on a requirement where we would have to display the
data fetched from the database across pages using oracle and Perl.

Something like google search, where the results are spanned across
pages. Any pointers on this would be of great help.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Moin

How do I display search results across pages???

Post by Niall Litchfiel » Wed, 13 Nov 2002 22:11:24

a dig around on the asktom site (asktom.oracle.com) should give you a few
hints about paged results.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA

Quote:> Hi,
> Has any one worked on a requirement where we would have to display the
> data fetched from the database across pages using oracle and Perl.

> Something like google search, where the results are spanned across
> pages. Any pointers on this would be of great help.
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards,
> Moin

1. How to Display Search Results Across Several Tables

I have several tables with identical fields.  Each table will be
searched in succession for certain records and each will likely return
at leat one record.  I would like to display all the results of these
searches at the same time in a grid.  I would greatly appreciate any
suggestions as to how to best accomplish this task.

Alan G Welsh

2. Oracle JDBC and SQL-Extensions

3. search across files, two criteria, display results

4. NM-ALBUQUERQUE-19249--ORACLE-RDBMS-C-C++-Java-HTML-Oracle Web Master's

5. Search results across multiple pages

6. NT User list in SQL stored procedure

7. limit search result display on web page??

8. Forgive My Ignorance!!!

9. sql query to display search engine paging results

10. Help needed optimizing display of search results in a web page

11. Display links to other pages in web search results

12. Displaying multiple pages of search results

13. displaying search results in a page with frames