US-TX>>>Oracle DBA, HOUSTON<<<Yoh Information Technology

US-TX>>>Oracle DBA, HOUSTON<<<Yoh Information Technology

Post by Bob Broo » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

YOH Information Technology has several permanent  positions with our
Houston clients.   These are large, international world class
companies; leading-edge computing environment and congenial data
center.  Great place to work,  great benefits and  one of the
positions is the  primary Oracle person on site!

Need Senior Oracle DBA with 5+ years experience with 7.x;  will be the
key Oracle professional;  duties include install upgrades, design
applications/interfaces, including Intranet;  chart long range system
direction; vendor relations;   Helpful to  have Powerbuilder and Unix
knowledge (prefer AIX).  knowledge of SQL Server would be nice.
Opportunity to work with large, sophisticated IT platform.  Call us to
discuss this great opportunity!  No obligation on your part, your
information will be handled with discretion and you'll gain a friend
in the business!

Fax your resume (which will be held in strict confidence) to Bob
Brooke at  713-524-2232  (or call 1-888-397-1341) or e:mail to

Our clients require a minimum of one year of non-academic, commercial
experience, unless otherwise noted.  If you are a recent grad, we will
maintain your resume for future contacts;  after you have one year of
commercial experience, we would be happy to support your career
development.

All resumes will be held in strict confidence.  We will not contact a
client on your behalf until you have given us permission to do so.

YOH Information Technology is a division of the H.L. Yoh Company, the
oldest technical contract staffing firm in the country.  With over 50
years experience in the contract placement industry, we have more than
45 offices across the country to serve you.

In Houston, our staff has a total of more than 50 years of successful
experience in technical staffing.  You will find us to be knowledgable
about what you do, in touch with the technical labor market (both
contract and permanent) in Houston and we will treat you with respect.

See further information on our Web Page at www.hlyoh.com

2. Find related columns not in use?

3. good data structures book?

4. Class not found