US-CA-DBA TEAM LEAD

Post by www.ORAsearch.co » Wed, 07 Jun 2000 04:00:00

JOB ID:84252

To reply to this job, please come to http://www.ORAsearch.com
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Regency Recruiting, Inc.

San Diego,CA  USA

Responsibilities:

- Act as DBA team lead

- Provide technical guidance to Oracle Database Developers in design and
tuning of stored procedures, functions  and  triggers

- Capacity planning

- Database activity monitoring

- Database security development and maintenance

- Disaster recovery as needed

Skills:

- Oracle (+ one of following: Sybase, SQL Server, Informix), Word, Unix,
ER modeling tool, PVCS or other CM tool, SW installation experience, NT,
Solaris, exposure to C++, VB, Perl

- Access, decision support systems and data warehousing a plus

Requirements:

- BS + 6 years DBA experience + 4 years in database systems programming
experience

1. US-CA-TECHNICAL TEAM LEAD, ORACLE DBA, UNIX SYS ADMIN, JAVA

JOB ID:1696339

To reply to this job, please click
http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=1696339
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:SBC Communications

SBC Communications

SAN RAMON,CA  USA

SBC has an immediate need for a Team Lead to provide technical
leadership in mentoring our team of application DBAs and developers.
Must have a solid record as an Oracle 8i DBA Team Lead as well as hands
on DBA experience.  Must be able to work in a project environment with
Due Dates and high visibility.  This application is part of one of our
High profile systems.  The application supports the 13state regions and
interfaces with several other systems within our Company.

Experience as Oracle 8i DBA, Java Development, and Unix Sys Admin.

Strong Team Lead experience

Good verbal and written Communication Skills are required.

Experience/knowledge of Release Management tools and coordination of
bringing up a new hardwired system is a +++

If you have the Leadership skills and the

Technical background, we look forward to talking with you.df-os

See Above

Other desired skills:
Team Lead

2. Client-Server: Rdo

3. Configuring 6.5

4. US-WESTERN US-Technical Team Lead/Project Lead

5. P-code Linker and Librarian

6. US-CA-DEVELOPMENT TEAM LEAD

7. Need a fast way to access Oracle

8. US-CA, OR, WA, AZ, UT, CO-TEAM LEADS