CA-SAN MATEO-369325--E-Commerce-Java-SYBASE-ORACLE-DATABASE ARCHITECT

CA-SAN MATEO-369325--E-Commerce-Java-SYBASE-ORACLE-DATABASE ARCHITECT

Post by webmas.. » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 01:59:22

=
Company    : Coho Group
Website    : http://www.cohogroup.com
Job Title  : DATABASE ARCHITECT
Location   : SAN MATEO, CA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
The Coho Group specializes in placing qualified software engineers. We work
closely with over 500 companies representing cutting edge technology involving
database development, vertical applications, networking, internet technologies,
and call center application development.

Start Date : IMMEDIATE
 Rate : DOE,Market
 Duration : Perm

Database Architect Description: Responsible for the database architecture of
existing and future versions of our software. This position provides a unique
opportunity for highly motivated individual to play a key role in developing a
significant portion of the our Customer Interaction System. Specific
responsibilities include evaluating database schematics and data access methods
in the areas of design, integrity, and performance with the goal of
optimization and reliability. Design and develop enhancements or new components
in database schema and data access methods, and work with SW team to integrate
changes into the software application. Requirements: Database architecture,
design and implementation experience. Oracle architecture experience required,
MS SQL Server very useful, Sybase, Informix or OODB experience a plus. Unix a
must, solid Java skills a must, knowledge of type 4 JDBC drivers useful.
Experience with archiving, schema transformation, synchronization and
replication issues is a plus.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* E-Commerce
* Java
* SYBASE
* ORACLE
=
=
Contact Information:
Reference : SJ.8526
Katie Nixon

Phone: 408-867-9400
   -   -

** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** AltaVista   *** ClassifiedsWarehouse
   ** erpcentral.com   ** Classifieds 2000     ** Usenet Newsgroups
           ** VBOnline.com   ** ORASearch.com