Database Author needed to write a book

Post by Stephanie Wa » Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I frequent this group often and know there are qulified
individuals this applies to. I am an acquisitions editor
for Waite Group Press, an imprint of Macmillan computer
publishing.  I am looking for a qualified database expert
to work on a proposal and book for a Database Design
book. Please email me for details.

Thank you,
Stephanie Wall

1. Authors needed for book on JavaBeans

I'm the Acquisitions Editor of Waite Group Press, an
imprint of Macmillan Computer Publishing in Indianapolis.
I am currently looking for authors to contribute to a
title on JavaBeans.  If you would be interested in
learning more about these projects, please fill in the
form below and return it to my attention.  You can also
find out more about our company and the types of books we
publish by checking out our Website.

Thanks for your interest!

Stephanie Wall
Acquisitions Editor

http://www.waite.com

Waite Group Press
Author Data Form
Please complete this form so that we can add information
about your computer and/or writing background in our
Author/Technical Editor database.  Please print or type
the information for clarity.

Date:
Name for contracts:
Name for book credits:
Agent contact info: (fill in if appropriate: name,
company, phone, email)
Address:
City:                                           State:
        Zip:
Daytime Phone:                          Fax:
Evening Phone:
Email Address:
Profession:
Software packages proficient in (include version #):
Area (s) of software/hardware expertise:
Hardware you have access to:
Computer-related experience:
Training experience:
Job experience:
Formal education:
Publishing experience, articles:
Publishing experience, books:
Publishing experience, other:
First choice writing topic:
Second choice writing topic:
Third choice writing topic:

2. Oracle SQL/PLUS Functional Authority, Airline Systems, UK

3. Need Author for db Publishing on Web Book

4. Time field

5. Author Needed To Help With Book

6. Optimization Question...

7. *Author needed for book on VFP*

8. SQL Server Priorities

9. Computer Book Authors Wanted for Data Books

10. Java Book Author Teaches on Database Connection to Web

11. SELECT in book database with multiple authors

12. *SEEKING AUTHOR FOR WEB DATABASE BOOK*

13. Looking for author(s)/reviewers to work on SQL 7 certification book