HELP -- SNMP AGENT

Post by HardSt0 » Thu, 02 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hello,
    I need to set up a monitoring system for oracle server running v7.3.2.1.1
 on
    windows NT3.51 platform. Could any one help me on this. I want this system
    to page me if server goes down for any reason or when ever any other
 critical         alert is raised.

    Currently I have "HP open view / Optivity" running and it pages me whenever

    NT server( on top of which Oracle is running) goes down (booted).

     If U have worked on such thing or have any info could U please let me know
     how I can use SNMP agent provided by Oracle or something else to achieve
     this.

     Thanks...

1. Help ----- SNMP Agent

Hello,
    I need to set up a monitoring system for oracle server running v7.3.2.1.1
 on
    windows NT3.51 platform. Could any one help me on this. I want this system
    to page me if server goes down for any reason or when ever any other
 critical         alert is raised.

    Currently I have "HP open view / Optivity" running and it pages me whenever

    NT server( on top of which Oracle is running) goes down (booted).

     If U have worked on such thing or have any info could U please let me know
     how I can use SNMP agent provided by Oracle or something else to achieve
     this.

     Thanks...

2. Crack/cops-like tools for Sybase

3. HELP----SNMP AGENT-----

4. Only For Smarties (2)

5. HELP------SNMP agent ----Monitoring System....

6. Orphaned users logins

7. Setup SNMP Agent (snmp.ora)

8. Writers/Wanted/nycAgency

9. Informix SNMP agent with Netscape master and proxy agents

10. Need help to configure SNMP AGENT in ORACLE

11. SNMP Agent Setup - Pls help

12. SNMP agents for SQL Server 7.0