1. Developer Positions in Salt Lake City, Utah
Senior Software Developers
Sunquest, a leader in Clinical Information Systems, offers excellent opportunities for two
Senior Software Developers with our Research and Development group at our
location in Salt Lake City. Our group is exploring the frontiers of clinical
information technology in hospitals throughout the United States and Canada.
To qualify, you must have a BS in Computer Science or equivalent (prefer an MS),
8+ years development experience in computer science, 6+ years experience in C
language programming, and a background as a lead developer. Knowledge of
UNIX, sophisticated development tools, and the current state-of-the-art
computer industry is essential.
One position requires 6+ years with server/middleware development platforms, including
DCE, 5+ years utilizing TCP/IP communications including socket-based
programming, 3+ years in C++ language programming, and 1+ years with UNIX
Shell languages programming. Must have expertise in Open System standards
including POSIX. Prefer a background with communication, DCE and UNIX system
administration, particularly AIX and/or HP systems, and PC skills.
A second position requires 5+ years experience with relational DBMS, 2+ years in
medical informatics or standards and with UNIX shell languages, and 1+ years
in C++ language programming and the Sybase R:DBMS. Ideal candidate will have
a background in the medical informatics industry, PC literacy, and strong data
base administration skills from schema development through modelling and
performance analysis and tuning.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Please forward resume
and cover letter, indicating job code, to: Sunquest, Human Resources, 4801 E.
Broadway, Tucson, AX 85711. EOE
Mark A. Scarton, ABD
Sunquest Information Systems
4505 South Wasatch Blvd, Suite 100
Salt Lake City, Utah 84124-4787
2. auto numbering
3. PROGRAMMING POSITIONS IN SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
4. Sql statements without triggers firing
5. Developer Positions in Salt Lake City, Utah
6. 8i Java Port
7. US-Salt Lake City, Utah-Oracle Developer Needed
8. Delphi vs VB, which is better?
9. Informix Programmers-- Salt Lake City, Utah
10. Salt Lake City, Utah: Informix programmers
11. INFORMIX 4GL PROGRAMMER--SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
12. Opportunity in Salt Lake City, Utah
13. US, Salt Lake City DEVELOPER 2000/position avaliable