DBA's DBA's DC-VA-MD

Post by EDPcontractService » Wed, 26 Nov 1997 04:00:00

[ DBA.TXT 1K ]

DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA DBA

Several  clients in the DC metro area are currently
looking for DBAs in a variety of database environments.
Right now we are most aggressively seeking  Oracle 7,
Sybase and Informix DBAs. Clients would expect full
support skills to include tuning, sizing, version upgrades,
archiving, backup and recovery, table layouts etc.
in both production, test and/or development databases.
All platforms are welcome to respond.

Rates are commensurate with experience and start dates
for these projects are asap. A few of these positions are
contract to hire. For immediate consideration, please forward
your resume with references now.

or fax to attn:DMO at 703 893-9051. Please reference job #123DBS.
For a complete list of current openings, please visit our
VIENNA website at http://edpcs.com/bin/search.pl?edp402.

***ALL POSITIONS WILL REQUIRE AT LEAST 2YRS. PAID U.S./POST ACADEMIC
EXPERIENCE THAT WE CAN REFERENCE****
EDP Contract Services
2095 Chain Bridge Rd.
Vienna, VA 22182
(V) 703 893-2400
(F) 703 893-9051

1. DBA's DBA's DC-VA-MD

[...]

2. Help

3. COMPUTER OPERATOR,Chicago,IL

4. DBA's/DBA's DC-VA-MD

5. E X P R E S S C O N S U L T A N T S W A N T E D

6. DBA's DBA's DC-VA-MD

7. Retrieving a list of all the tables in an access database.

8. DBA's DBA's DBA's VA-MD-DC

9. DBA's DBA's DC-MD-VA

10. DBA's /DBA's VA-DC-MD

11. Oracle DBA's VA-DC-MD