Post by i.. » Fri, 08 May 1998 04:00:00

Programmer/ Analyst: 4yrs, SQL & Oracle PL/SQL, Developer 2000
(PW132264-10014PW)
Full-Time Opportunity

Description

Here is an opportunity with a company which offers the largest source
of integrated performance improvement services in Canada.

We are currently seeking a dynamic professional to fill the position
of Programmer/Analyst.

Responsibilities include:

?Work with end users to define the requirements for a merchandise
fulfillment system at MCI;
?Develop viable solution options for implementation that intergrate
with Oracle Application software;
?Work with Magic/Macola system users to ensure that system is properly
maintained by third-party consultants;
?Work with consulting firm and end-users to implement new fulfillment
systems for the organization.

Consider Maritz Canada your next challenging career move!

"Must Have" Skills

?3-4 yrs experience in a client/server environment using 4GL Windows
devlopment tools?Experience with Developer/2000?Knowledge of SQL &
Oracle PL/SQL?Ability to manage a number of varied projects accurately
and prioritize effectively?Ability to work within a team with minimal
daily supervision?Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
degree and experience?Strong organization, problem solving and
interpersonal skills.

Posting Date: 4/17/98 ?Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada ?Title:
Programmer Analyst

Contact Info

Please make email attachments in MS Word, Windows 3.1 or text format.

1799 Argentia Road, Mississauga, ON L5N 3A2
Contact Person: Chandra Burkhart
Fax: 905-821-6203

Thank you for your interest in Maritz Canada. Only those candidates
selected for an interview will be contacted.

Company General Address
Maritz Canada Inc.
1799 Argentia Road
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada L5N 3A2
Fax: 905 821-6203
Company Web Site: www.maritz.com

? 1997 Positionwatch Limited

1. Programmer/ Analyst: 4yrs, SQL & Oracle PL/SQL, Developer 2000 (PW132264-10014PW)

[...]

2. Bug ? : SQLServer 'remembers' old views

3. custom resolver script from SQL samples

4. >>PW: Oracle Developer: Oracle SQL, Oracle Developer 2000 (PW132263-10013PW)

5. SQL2K - Log Shipping - 2 # domains

6. Brisbane Australia needs Oracle Pl/SQL, Designer 2000, Developer 2000 Programmers or Analyst

7. Next 30 records, easy??

8. Australia needs Oracle PL/SQL, Designer 2000, Developer 2000 Programmers or Analysts

9. Australia needs Oracle Designer 2000, Developer 2000 and PL/SQL Programmers / Analysts

10. Brisbane Australia needs Oracle PL/SQL, Designer 2000, Developer 2000 Programmers or Analyst