Oracle Logfiles ??????

Post by Fabian Panthe » Thu, 05 Nov 1998 04:00:00

I keep getting errors trying to analyze oracle xlf logs
with WebTrends 4.0 on WINNT.
the referrer and user agent values are not getting evaluated.
besides, does anyone know how to keep oracle from writing those #fields,
#date, ... into the log file?

thanks Fabian

1. Creating Oracle LogFiles outside of Oracle Home Directory on NT ???

we are running oracle 7.3.2 on nt4.0 and are experiencing
"insufficient privilege" errors when attempting to place oracle log
files outside of the oracle home directory while creating an oracle
instance.
oracle tech support informs us that we should be able to do this and
asks if we have sufficient NT privileges.
we are logged onto the NT box as "administrator" which gives us full
writing privileges to all drives on the network.
any ideas why we are having this problem?

2. See all permissions

3. Oracle hangs writing logfiles

4. Maintenance Table

5. how to move or delete the primary transaction logfile

6. odbc error:(Microsoft)(odbc sql server driver) communication link failure.

7. 1.2GB logfile size

8. Logfile der SQL Agent-Datensicherng

9. How to shrink logfile in MSSQL7.0?

10. logfile location on harddisk

11. writing to an logfile during activeX-Transformation

12. coping data without logging in to the logfile