HELP! ANO

Post by Phil » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Have been using several products and now can not connect using ODBC to
Oracle 7.3.4. Problem is with ANO and get the following message:
Have one Oracle home now but the problem is still present.
Any ideas?

Error: ORA-12649 / TNS-12649
Text: Unknown encryption or data integrity algorithm

Cause: A SQL*Net list-of-algorithms parameter included an algorithm name
that
 was not recognized.
Action: Either remove that algorithm name, correct it if it was
misspelled, or
 install the driver for the missing algorithm.

HELP! ANO

Post by Phil » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Have been using several products and now can not connect using ODBC to
Oracle 7.3.4. Problem is with ANO and get the following message:
Have one Oracle home now but the problem is still present.
Any ideas? I do not know where to get the ANO install option for 7.3.4,
does anyone know if it can be downloaded?

[...]

1. NegativeArraySizeException in oracle.net.ano.CryptoDataPacket.decryptAndChecksum()

We're getting a mysterious recurring NegativeArraySizeException from
Oracle's CryptoDataPacket class.  Most of our transactions with the
database go through, but periodically we get the exception below.  The
exception is thrown by Connection.prepareCall(), before we get a
chance to pass in any parameters, so I doubt the actual values we're
passing in are at fault.
     Mainly I'm just curious if anyone has run into this exception
before.  It's always the exact same line.  A web search turned up
nothing.
     Let me know any other information that might be useful to know.
     Thanks folks!
     -Jacob

---------- Stack trace ----------

java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException:
        at oracle.net.ano.CryptoDataPacket.decryptAndChecksum(CryptoDataPacket)
        at oracle.net.ano.CryptoDataPacket.<init>(CryptoDataPacket)
        at oracle.net.ano.AnoNetInputStream.processPacket(AnoNetInputStream)
        at oracle.net.ns.NetInputStream.getNextPacket(Unknown Source)
        at oracle.net.ns.NetInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at oracle.net.ns.NetInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at oracle.net.ns.NetInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.MAREngine.unmarshalUB1(MAREngine.java:718)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.MAREngine.unmarshalSB1(MAREngine.java:690)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oopen.receive(Oopen.java:103)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.open(TTC7Protocol.java:466)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.<init>(OracleStatement.java:413)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.<init>(OracleStatement.java:432)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OraclePreparedStatement.<init>(OraclePreparedStatement.java:182)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleCallableStatement.<init>(OracleCallableStatement.java:102)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleCallableStatement.<init>(OracleCallableStatement.java:86)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleConnection.privatePrepareCall(OracleConnection.java:736)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleConnection.prepareCall(OracleConnection.java:622)

2. SQL7 Maintenance Plan Documenter

3. Open .COB, .CBL and .ANO

4. Replication across Domains.....

5. NET8 and ANO on Macintosh

6. How I can access form JAVA to a Access datebase?

7. ANO or SSH for SQL*Net encryption

8. Firewalls and Oracle

9. Q: How to test ANO encryption is working?

10. Oracle Advanced Networking Option (ANO) - questions

11. ANO and authentication

12. ANO & SESAME

13. Kerberos ANO and Solaris