Question for Discoverer 3.0 Users

Post by Jan Poston Da » Thu, 24 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to develop complex queries using Discoverer
3.0.

I would like to run a query, then run a second query against the results
of the first query.  Is this possible with the Subquery feature?

Any advice or input appreciated.

Thank you,

Jan

1. Need Discoverer 3.0 User Manual

We have adopted Discoverer 3.0 for ad-hoc queries.
Desperately need a user's manual.  Not the Admin manual and not the tutorial.
I know there's a 3.1 user's manual, but I need the one for 3.0.
Anyone know where I can get one?  (Don't say call Oracle.....been there, done that.....looking for a "used one" maybe?)
Thanks in advance.
--
RMM

2. Varchar(8000)

3. VA-ORACLE DATA WAREHOUSING / DISCOVERER 3.0 CONSULTANT

4. Migrating from MS SQL Server 7.0 to Oracle

5. Oracle, Discoverer 3.0, Reports 2.5 Developer

6. MS Access to SQL Server Replication

7. In search of beta / eval copy of Discoverer 3.0 aka Odysseus Reporting tool

8. Anyone using Discoverer 3.0?

9. Discoverer 3.0 ?

10. Discoverer 3.0 Bug / Discr. 3.1 Features

11. Discoverer 3.0 - Query from two folders -bad summing

12. Anyone using Discoverer 3.0?