US-NJ-SYSTEMS DEVELOPER (OFA / ORACLE EXPRESS)

US-NJ-SYSTEMS DEVELOPER (OFA / ORACLE EXPRESS)

Post by www.orasearch.co » Tue, 06 Jan 2004 08:15:04

JOB ID:120812

To reply to this job, please click http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=120812
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Modis

Modis

Jersey City,NJ  USA

Position Duration: 6 Months

Position Start Date: 1/2/2004

Position Type: Contract

Position Description: This individual will support the enterprise wide development and rollout of a Forecast Solution
with an emphasis on fulfilling the technical requirements associated with the Oracle

Financial Analyzer and Oracle Express Application. This individual will work closely with a Senior Technologist to
develop, test and

support global forecast modeling, analysis and reporting. Individual should have a strong background in Oracle Financial
Analyzer (firm

handle of the OFA API's), Oracle Express SPL, Unix Shell Scripting, Financial Modeling, Accounting and Finance
principals. This position will require persistent interaction with the client whereby excellent verbal and interactive
skills are required.

Required Skills:

-- Oracle

-- Oracle Express

-- UNIX

-- OFA (Oracle Financial Analyzer)

-- Financial Industry Experience

Optional Skills:

-- Unix Shell Scripting

1. US-MD-ORACLE EXPRESS/OFA CONSULTANT

JOB ID:107972

To reply to this job, please click
http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=107972
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:TITAN Technology Partners

TITAN Technology Partners

Baltimore,MD  USA

TITAN Technology Partners is an Oracle solutions consulting company,
providing business strategy, technology solutions and ongoing support.

*TITAN Leads with Strategy

*TITAN Emphasizes Speed to Value (S2V)

*TITAN Manages Value for Life (V4L)

*TITAN Primarily focuses on Oracle Solutions

*TITAN IS an Employee-Owned Company

Our shared vision, mission, values, and business model are the
foundation for our success. To date, we have served more than 200
clients and 500 projects across the US and abroad.

We continue to grow our business among large and mid-sized
organizations. Our practice leadership in SCM, ERP, CRM and Business
Intelligence supported by TITAN SmartSourcing has enabled TITAN to
provide the unique ability to plan, implement and manage the critical
components of our client's value chain.

In the coming months, we will continue building our national practices,
further refine our quality methods and processes, and attract top
professionals:

ORACLE EXPRESS/OFA CONSULTANT

Three month contract consulting opportunity in Baltimore, MD.  Immediate
meed for an Oracle Express and Oracle Financial Analyzer consultant.
Consultant would be part of a TITAN project team.  All expenses are
reimbursed and a laptop is provided by TITAN.

We are looking for people with top leadership and talent in the
following areas who share our values of integrity and serving people
our clients!

Please review our company website http://www.s2v.com.  If you are
interested in becoming part of an aggressive solutions provider that is
well on its way to achieving a top position in North America, please
contact us and send your resume.

CONTACT US:

Stephanie Gregory

TITAN Technology Partners

(803)802-3646

2. How do *you* configure your D3/SCO?

3. US-NJ: Somerset-VB/Oracle System/Application Developer

4. updating recordset when leaving webpage

5. Delphi 3.0 and Sybase 10.0

6. US-CA-OFA/ EXPRESS

7. Grants for packages

8. OFA / Express Developer, Contract

9. Accessing an Express Database from Express Objects/OFA - Problem

10. US-NJ Somerset Scheduling Systems Developer