US,FL,West Coast: ORACLE Developer, permanent position

US,FL,West Coast: ORACLE Developer, permanent position

Post by Gerard Mauska » Wed, 11 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Our Client on Florida's West Coast needs an Oracle Developer.  They
presently are using Forms 3.0 and Reports 1.1.  You will be doing
maintenance work on their present system and then assist in the
migration to Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5.  The Salary ranges from
$50-$60K commensurate with experience.

This is a permanen position and includes a
comprehensive benefits package.
Please refer to  RHHA 881788.when responding with resume.
--

Gerard  Mauskapf
Red Hook Technology Group

(914) 758 6276    Phone
(914) 758 6463    Fax
(800) 831 5753    Pager

Post by Gerard Mauska » Fri, 13 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Our Client on Florida's West Coast needs an Oracle Developer.  They
presently are using Forms 3.0 and Reports 1.1.  You will be doing
maintenance work on their present system and then assist in the
migration to Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5.  The Salary ranges from
$50-$60K commensurate with experience.

This is a permanen position and includes a
comprehensive benefits package.
Please refer to  RHHA 881788.when responding with resume.
--

Gerard  Mauskapf
Red Hook Technology Group
1383-34 Veterans Highway
Hauppauge, NY 11788

(914) 758 6276    Phone
(914) 758 6463    Fax
(800) 831 5753    Pager

1. US,FL,West Coast: ORACLE Developer, permanent position

Our Client on Florida's West Coast needs an Oracle Developer.  They
presently are using Forms 3.0 and Reports 1.1.  You will be doing
maintenance work on their present system and then assist in the
migration to Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5.  The Salary ranges from
$50-$60K commensurate with experience.

This is a permanen position and includes a
comprehensive benefits package.
Please refer to  RHHA 881788.when responding with resume.
--

Gerard  Mauskapf
Red Hook Technology Group
1383-34 Veterans Highway
Hauppauge, NY 11788

(914) 758 6276    Phone
(914) 758 6463    Fax
(800) 831 5753    Pager

2. Office XP ADP - security hole fixed?

3. Help - ODBC connecting to synonyms on another DBSERVER

4. US, FL West Coast: Oracle Developer permanent

5. VB6 Returnvalue from StoredProcedure ?

6. how can we suppress the status line at the end of a query?

7. US.ORACLE CONSULTING POSITIONS WEST COAST

8. US-FL-West Palm Beach - Oracle P/A Position

9. US-FL. West Palm Beach Oracle DBA Position