- Senior Oracle Database Administrator - Seattle, Washington bj008232

Post by MERIDIAN Technology Group, Inc » Sun, 24 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Senior Oracle Database Administrator

Meridian Technology Group is seeking a senior level Oracle DBA with
background in Oracle development. Experience with Financials,
Developer 2000, UNIX, PL/SQL, SQL, Reports, Forms. Business background
helpful.

 All Senior Software Consultant positions are full-time/staff
positions with Meridian Technology Group.

The location is Seattle, Washington.
Compensation will be generous and commensurate with your experience.
Little to no travel required, but must be willing to live and work
in the Seattle area.

Meridian Technology Group is a Technical Consulting organization that
has spent the last 8+ years specializing in the major Relational
Database Management and Object Oriented Systems, and related
development and administration tools.

We are a loyal employer, growing rapidly and in need of high quality
professionals who are interested in joining our team and working with
us and our clients throughout Oregon, Washington and California.

Our mission to our clients is to help ensure their success in their
critical IT projects.  Our mission to our employees is to ensure that
they stay on the cutting edge of IT.

The Pacific Northwest is one of the most beautiful parts of the
country; less than an hour's drive to year-round snow skiing and
Pacific Ocean beaches.  Despite a reputation for rain, we actually
average similar annual rainfall to most eastern cities... but when it
does rain, you can spend the afternoon at some of the areas many
bookstores and coffee shops..

or... contact us at:

Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
4949 SW. Meadows Road  Suite #440
Lake Oswego, Oregon  97035
503-697-1600  In Oregon
800-755-1038  Outside Oregon
503-697-8600  Fax

www.meridiangroup.com

Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
Technical and Business Consultants
    800-755-1038
    503-697-1600
Fax 503-697-8600

1. - Senior Oracle Database Administrator - Seattle, Washington bj008236

[...]

2. Anyone got Zope talking to Sybase on FreeBSD

3. ::Senior Oracle Database Administrators needed immediately::Seattle, Washington dr01814

4. Newbie Q: Some way to keep styled text from Word to FileMaker?

5. - Senior Oracle Database Administrator - Seattle, Washington bj008234

6. MMC ERROR: The query cannot be executed because some files are either missing

7. ::Senior Oracle Database Administrators needed immediately::Seattle, Washington dr01815

8. SQL Server 2000 ODBC Problem

9. ::Senior Oracle Database Administrators needed immediately::Seattle, Washington dr01817

10. ::Senior Oracle Database Administrators needed immediately::Seattle, Washington dr01815

11. ::Senior Oracle Database Administrators needed immediately::Seattle, Washington dr01819

12. ::Senior Oracle Database Administrators needed immediately::Seattle, Washington dr01815

13. ::Senior Oracle Database Administrators needed immediately::Seattle, Washington dr01818