FS: Creative 52X Internal IDE CDROM Drive (PinPost)

FS: Creative 52X Internal IDE CDROM Drive (PinPost)

Post by jhms7 » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:44:28

I am selling this used Creative CDROM Drive.  When last tested this drive worked like a champ and was only removed to upgrade to a DVD drive.  I paid over $60.00 for it but am only asking $25.00 = $7.00 S&H for it.  If you are interested in more info on this drive please click the email icon to send me a email.

PRICE:  $25.00
Place
Category:  CD-ROM Drives : Drives & Media : Desktop Components : Hardware & Parts : Computer Hardware & Software : Computers, Electonics & Photo
Postings to newsgroups are individually checked to ensure compliance with Usenet standards.

1. WTB: WTB 40 GB IDE HD (PinPost)

I am looking for a 40 GB HD under $40.00 to install in a Mentally Handicaped childs computer for educational software.  If anyone has one for sale or to donate We would greatly appreciate it. We are putting together a computer for his family as a Christmas gift.  If you live in the Atlanta Ga Area I will even pick it up or pay for shipping.  Thanks again.

PRICE:  $40.00
Place
Category:  Hard Drives : Drives & Media : Desktop Components : Hardware & Parts : Computer Hardware & Software : Computers, Electonics & Photo
Postings to newsgroups are individually checked to ensure compliance with Usenet standards.

2. Lost formats

3. Backup to CDrom Drive

4. SQL-Links Oracle stored procs, how?

5. Detecting Drive Letter of CDROM and RAM

6. Serial line communication under AP Basic.

7. Find CDROM drives

8. Replication, Gateways, Effort Estimates

9. finding cdrom drives

10. Making a CDROM from a database driven Website

11. SYBASE databases on cdrom or mo drives

12. P4.5 on laptops can't see CDROM drive