enterprise manager problem...

Post by fpo.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

i'm using oEM 1.6
I follow instalation instruction, i create reposito, a user with sysdba
rol,
but when i begin to use OEM i got message " table o view doesn't exist"
why????

please answer to my email...
TIA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

enterprise manager problem...

Post by Adrian Shepher » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Are you trying to explain any SQL , perhaps the PLAN_TABLE is missing ?
AFAIK you cant connect as SYSDBA when loggin into 1.6, try giving the user a
DBA priv and just entering the username and password...

> i'm using oEM 1.6
> I follow instalation instruction, i create reposito, a user with sysdba
> rol,
> but when i begin to use OEM i got message " table o view doesn't exist"
> why????

> please answer to my email...
> TIA

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

enterprise manager problem...

Post by fpo.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I did what you say, but it didn't work!!
i need to run some aditional sql script before use OEM?????

TIA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Service Manager & Enterprise Manager Problems

I am doing a fresh install of SQL Server 2000 and then SP3 on top of a
freshly done W2K Server.  During the install I got the message:  The
Server Service cannot be started.  It looks like the firm (Dedicated
Web Hosting company) that setup this server removed the Server
Service, it does not appear in the Services Control Panel.

After the installation and reboot everything seems to be ok.  The
server is running, I can connect to it locally and remotely.   However
when I try to run server manger it will start, show on the screen for
a couple of seconds and then close. Or when it is in my taskbar as
soon as I move the mouse over it, it disappears.

When I run Enterprise Manager and try to run the New SQL Server
Registration Wizard the program will start the process and then close
with no warning.

I did get the following error in the first log file created after my
third install, not sure if I had the same in the previous installs.

2003-02-12 11:47:56.54  spid51  Configuration option 'allow updates'
changed from 0 to 1. Run the RECONFIGURE s
2003-02-12 11:47:56.54  spid51  Error: 15457, Severity: 0, State: 1
2003-02-12 11:47:56.64  spid51  Configuration option 'allow updates'
changed from 1 to 0. Run the RECONFIGURE s
2003-02-12 11:47:56.64  spid51  Error: 15457, Severity: 0, State: 1

Can anyone help me?

2. How to get blob size?

3. Enterprise Manager problem

4. Question about protection of raw partition and shared libraries

5. SQL Enterprise Manager problem : some text don't appear with high-contrast desktop scheme

6. d3 and setuid files

7. SQL Enterprise Manager problems in Win2000 RC2

8. Enterprise manager problem.

9. Registration of Server through Enterprise Manager Problem.

10. Enterprise Manager Problem

11. Enterprise Manager Problems

12. Urgent Help!!SQL Enterprise Manager problem