US-TX-MANUFACTURING CONSULTANT

Post by www.orasearch.co » Wed, 01 Mar 2000 04:00:00

JOB ID:51793

To reply to this job, please come to http://www.ORAsearch.com
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Milestone Services, Inc.

Dallas,TX  USA

Milestone Services Inc. specializes in Oracle Manufacturing
implementation

services.  Our staff consultants are manufacturing industry veterans
with

proven track records in Oracle Applications consulting. MSI offers
excellent

compensation comprehensive medical insurance, and a comprehensive
benefits package including: laptop computers, 3 weeks of vacation after
six months, 401K plan, Profit Sharing, utilization bonuses and 2 classes
at Oracle, or other job related training courses per year.

1. US-TX-MANUFACTURING CONSULTANT

JOB ID:51793

To reply to this job, please come to http://www.ORAsearch.com
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Milestone Services, Inc.

Dallas,TX  USA

Milestone Services Inc. specializes in Oracle Manufacturing
implementation

services.  Our staff consultants are manufacturing industry veterans
with

proven track records in Oracle Applications consulting. MSI offers
excellent

compensation comprehensive medical insurance, and a comprehensive
benefits package including: laptop computers, 3 weeks of vacation after
six months, 401K plan, Profit Sharing, utilization bonuses and 2 classes
at Oracle, or other job related training courses per year.

2. JDBC?

3. DataSource.getConnection problem

4. DTS : SQL Server 2000

5. Name directory and private DBMS servers

6. US-TX, AZ-MANUFACTURING/DISTRIBUTION CONSULTANT FLUENT IN SPANISH

7. US-TX-FUNCTIONAL MANUFACTURING CONSULTANT