14636-VA-McLean-UNIX-C-X-windows-Motif-SunOS-SQL-VMS-ORACLE-Database Design-Senior Software Engineer

14636-VA-McLean-UNIX-C-X-windows-Motif-SunOS-SQL-VMS-ORACLE-Database Design-Senior Software Engineer

Post by resu.. » Tue, 14 Oct 1997 04:00:00

=
Company    : Raytheon E-Systems
Website    : http://www.raytheon.com
Job Title  : Senior Software Engineer
Location   : McLean, VA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
Raytheon E-Systems, a #122 billion company is a premier high technology
developer, producer, and integrator of advanced electronic systems We at
Raytheon E-Systems are committed to meeting, then exceeding the technological
demands of our commercial, government and defense-based customers

RATE: $55-65K OPEN: 5/23/97 Seeking candidate for software development,
database development, requirements identification, systems software and
database maintenance, organize multiple projects and priorities with minimum
supervision Must have seven years experience in UNIX, C, X-WINDOWS, MOTIF,
SUN/OS, SQL, VMS AND ORACLE Database design, development and maintenance
experience

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :Bachelors Degree
Preferred Degree         :CS or EE
=
Required Skills
* UNIX
* C
* X-windows
* Motif
* SunOS
* SQL
* VMS
* ORACLE
* Database Design
=
We offer immediate vestment, 401(k) investment option plus a company match, and
flexible comprehensive health and general welfare programs
=
Contact Information:
Reference : Job Code SJ14636

Raytheon E-Systems
8320 Alban Road
Suite 100
Springfield, VA 22150

Fax No: 703-912-1851

** Post jobs for 30 days for $40, unlimited postings $250/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET' **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City

1. 14636-VA-McLean-UNIX-C-X-windows-Motif-SunOS-SQL-VMS-ORACLE-Database Design-Senior Software Engineer

=
[...]

2. Im new to SQL forgive my ignorance of such a simple question "select model, esize from car where colour ='Blue'" I need to make this alphabetical

3. SELECT column AS variable FROM table

4. Send Mail is slow

5. 27316-VA-ALEXANDRIA-UNIX-SunOS-VMS-ORACLE-Database Design-Software Engineer

6. PROPSAL: Raima newsgroup