Positions@Columbus, Ohio

Post by Robert Besa » Fri, 01 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Immediate positions available for Oracle developers, DBA's, and
developers with Oracle Financials experience. Interested in above market
wages, comrehensive benefits, and moving costs and or visa sponsorship
if necessary.  Interested parties should call, fax, or email Novatec
Automation Systems, Inc. at:

Tel: 614-848-4772
Fax:  614-841-2585

Novatec Automation System, Inc. has been in Columbus, Ohio for nearly 15
years. Currently with nearly 45 employees in the Central Ohio, we are
providing companies with mission critical IS professionals.  As of July
1st, Novatec has opened a new office in Washington D.C. to meet the
needs of our growing customer base.

Novatec provides comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
coverage for all employees.  We offer above average salary
compensation.  For non resident aliens, we also help sponsor H-1 and
Permanent Residence Visa's.

1. Oracle DBA position in Columbus, Ohio

Currently have two positions open for Oracle DBA's in Ohio.
One in Columbus, Ohio for long term contract work.
One in Cincinnati, Ohio for long term contract work.

Both positions are paying above market wages.  Will pay
moving expenses as well.  Good communication skills
required.

614-848-4772.

Robert Besaw
Novatec Automation Systems, Inc.

2. DBCC FIX_AL

3. Looking for entry level position in Oracle - Columbus Ohio

4. How do I Use Oracle db as a web source?

5. SYBASE ARCHITECT POSITION AVAILABLE IN COLUMBUS, OHIO

6. Where2 Download IIS Virtual Directory Management for SQL Server Utility?

7. Columbus Ohio SQL Server DBA positions

8. Query Analyser, read History

9. PROGRESS Position in Columbus, Ohio

10. MS OLAP Opportunity in Columbus Ohio

11. OLAP Opportunity in Columbus Ohio

12. US-OH-ORACLE DEVELOPER 2000 SKILLS NEEDED IN COLUMBUS, OHIO

13. Oracle Applications Project Manager-Columbus, Ohio