WA-SEATTLE-252667--Visual Basic-ODBC-SQLSERVER-ORACLE-WAN-VISUAL BASIC APPLICATION DEVELOPER

WA-SEATTLE-252667--Visual Basic-ODBC-SQLSERVER-ORACLE-WAN-VISUAL BASIC APPLICATION DEVELOPER

Post by webmas.. » Thu, 06 Apr 2000 04:00:00

=
Company    : Hall Kinion
Website    : http://www.hallkinion.com
Job Title  : VISUAL BASIC APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Location   : SEATTLE, WA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
Hall Kinion is the largest full service technical recruiting firm in the
Silicon Valley with offices throughout the U.S. and in London, England. We can
assist you no matter what your geographic location or desired location.

Interested in working on the cutting edge? Desire to work for a company that
puts its customer first? Then come join this team!

You will be involved in the continuous development process, building user
interface tools for database content management!

REQUIRES: Must have 4 years of commercial software development exp. with: *
Visual Basic applications programming * Connecting to ODBC enterprise
databases~ MS SQL Server and Oracle * WAN connectivity experience

SALARY: DOE + STOCK OPTIONS!

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* Visual Basic
* ODBC
* SQLSERVER
* ORACLE
* WAN
=
READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE!! GIVE ME A CALL!!!! This is an exciting position
with a growing and established company. They are ready to hire and are looking
for a great candidate. Please send me your resume and I will help you find a
new employment opportunity.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : SJ252667
Shelly Little

Fax No: 425-889-5985

** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** AltaVista   *** ClassifiedsWarehouse
   ** erpcentral.com   ** Classifieds 2000     ** Usenet Newsgroups
           ** VBOnline.com   ** ORASearch.com