- ::Oracle Financials Applications Programmer Analyst:: Portland, Oregon:: jw004665

Post by Meridian Technology Gro » Sun, 29 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Oracle Financials Applications Programmer Analyst

Meridian Technology Group is seeking a very strong (technical) Oracle
Financials Applications Programmer Analyst to assist with ongoing
development and eventually a 10.7 upgrade. OE experience a big plus.
All Senior Software Consultant positions are full-time/staff positions
with Meridian Technology Group.

The location is Portland, Oregon.
Compensation will be generous and commensurate with your experience.
Little to no travel required, but must be willing to live and work
in the Portland area.

Meridian Technology Group is a Technical Consulting organization that
has spent the last 7+ years specializing in the major Relational
Database Management and Object Oriented Systems, and related
development and administration tools.

We are a loyal employer, growing rapidly and in need of high quality
professionals who are interested in joining our team and working with
us and our clients throughout Oregon, Washington and California.

Our mission to our clients is to help ensure their success in their
critical IT projects.  Our mission to our employees is to ensure that
they stay on the cutting edge of IT.

Portland, Oregon is not only consistently ranked one of 'America's
Most Livable Cities', but is nestled in one of the most beautiful
parts of the country as well; less than an hour's drive to year-round
snow skiing, Pacific Ocean beaches, and the famed Columbia Gorge.

Despite a reputation for rain, we actually average less annual
rainfall than most eastern cities, including New York, Baltimore and
Atlanta... but when it does rain, you can spend the afternoon at
Powell's City of Books, the largest volume bookstore in the United
States. The area is rich in reasons to relocate, for both IT careers
and families.

or... contact us at:
Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
7165 S.W. Fir Loop  #105
Portland, Oregon  97223-8055
Phone:  503-639-0816 or 800-755-1038
Fax:  503-639-6836
Visit our website at http://www.meridiangroup.com

Thank you!

--

Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
Technical and Business Consultants

1. - Oracle Financials Application Programmer Analyst- Portland, Oregon:: jw005169

        Oracle Financials Application Programmer Analyst:

Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Financials Applications
Programmer Analyst with OE background to help with implementation to
10.7SC (GUI NCA version of OE). Previous experience with Forms
4.5/Reports 2.5 would be a big plus.  All Senior Software Consultant
positions are full-time/staff positions with Meridian Technology
Group.

The location is Portland, Oregon.
Compensation will be generous and commensurate with your experience.
Little to no travel required, but must be willing to live and work
in the Portland area.

Meridian Technology Group is a Technical Consulting organization that
has spent the last 8 years specializing in the major Relational
[...]

4949 SW. Meadows Road  Suite #440
Lake Oswego, Oregon  97035
503-697-1600  In Oregon
800-755-1038  Outside Oregon
503-697-8600  Fax

www.meridiangroup.com

Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
Technical and Business Consultants
    800-755-1038
    503-697-1600
Fax 503-697-8600

2. Linked server to Informix?

3. - Oracle Financials Application Programmer Analyst- Portland, Oregon:: jw005167

4. Sybase FAQ Site Please!

5. - Oracle Financials Application Programmer Analyst- Portland, Oregon:: jw005168

6. ORACLE 7 to ORACLE 8 Conversion/Testing Contract Assignment - Toronto

7. - Oracle Financials Application Programmer Analyst- Portland, Oregon:: jw005164

8. SQL7 installs but won't find server; on a notebook

9. - Oracle Financials Application Programmer Analyst- Portland, Oregon:: jw005166

10. - Oracle Financials Application Programmer Analyst- Portland, Oregon:: jw005160

11. - Oracle Financials Applications Programmer Analyst- Portland, Oregon jw004668

12. - Oracle Financials Application Programmer Analyst- Portland, Oregon:: jw005165

13. - Oracle Financials Application Programmer Analyst- Portland, Oregon:: jw005161