US-OR-ORACLE DBA

Post by www.ORAsearch.co » Sun, 17 Nov 2002 04:03:28

JOB ID:110992

To reply to this job, please click
http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=110992
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Summit Information Systems

Summit Information Systems

Corvallis, OR/Ottawa, Canada,OR  USA

Summit Information Systems - a Fiserv company - develops software
solutions for the financial services industry. We are currently seeking
an Oracle DBA/Systems Analyst to implement and support a web-based
financial software product. Position is based in Corvallis, Oregon and
requires extensive travel, including on-site system management in
Canada. Requirements include: 5+ years computer operations and 3+ years
Oracle experience. Preference for financial industry experience. At
Summit we offer an excellent compensation and benefits package. View our
website at www.summitsite.com. Submit resume with salary requirements to

1. US-MA-ORACLE DBA/APPS DBA

JOB ID:113174

To reply to this job, please click http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=113174
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:TriCore Solutions LLC

TriCore Solutions LLC

Quincy,MA  USA

TriCore Solutions, LLC is an Oracle Reseller located here in the Boston area and we have a growing need for Oracle DBA s
and Application DBA s to support our internal and external services work for our clients.

These individuals will be responsible for the database design, performance tuning, capacity planning, performing data
change control, installing and upgrading database software, implementing production, test, development and staging
databases.

Administer and implement security integrity controls. Follow and adhere to policies, procedures and standards relating
to database management, application management, support, and troubleshooting.

These individuals must possess working knowledge of UNIX (either..Sun Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and or Linux), Windows NT,
and 2000. Working knowledge of installing, upgrading Oracle Applications versions 11.0.x and 11i.  Good understanding of
the 11.0.x and 11i architecture and the various application tier and database tier components.

Good experience with Concurrent Manager processing, troubleshooting. Good experience with cloning system test and
development environments from Production Oracle Applications environment. Very good understanding of Oracle Internals,
Oracle data dictionary and Oracle Advanced Replication. Strong knowledge of tape storage. Good experience and in-depth
understanding of Oracle backup and recovery methodologies and first hand implementation experience of backup/recovery
solutions. Good first hand experience with Performance tuning, Capacity Planning, database migrations and upgrades.

2. OLE2 - relinking

3. US-NY-ORACLE DBA-UDB DBA, INFORMIX A PLUS- number 881

4. Task order in DTS Designer

5. Oracle DBA - SF south bay, CA (Rec)

6. US-NY-ORACLE DBA-DB2 DBA

7. Dramatically cut your development time using the latest technologies

8. US-IN Oracle DBA - Oracle/SQL/Windows/Software Tools/Software

9. US-IN Oracle DBA - Oracle/SQL/Windows/Software Tools/Software Test/Development

10. US-NC-Oracle DBA (Oracle replication Services, SQL Server, NT) DB Basics, Inc # 239S

11. US-CO Oracle DBA, Oracle Developer - Immediate

12. US-IN Oracle DBA - Oracle/SQL/Windows/Software Tools/Software