DA/DBA On-Line Newsletter - No charge!

Post by Robert S. Seine » Thu, 22 Oct 1998 04:00:00

The sixth issue of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN) is now
available online at http://www.tdan.com.  This issue is packed with some
terrific articles from some authors that you will recognize from past issues
of TDAN and some that you won't. The newsletter is gaining momentum as more
and more individuals register and the word is passed on that TDAN has become
a reputable source of information about the data management industry.

TDAN 6.0 contains plenty of new information that I think will be of interest
to you including:

-    A dozen NEW ARTICLES based on managing data.
-    An updated ARTICLE ARCHIVE (~60 articles from past issues).
-    Plenty of new BOOK REVIEWS and more coming.
-    A LINKS AND MORE section with an expanded event list.
-    An updated JOB CLASSIFIED section.
-    A redesigned READER'S CORNER section under new mgmt.
-    A recently updated VENDOR'S CORNER.

Please accept my invitation to play an active role in defining the content
and development of TDAN by supplying articles, organization updates,
questions and answers, items of interest, job classifieds, and anything that
you may think will be of interest to TDAN readers. I hope to hear from you.

Best Regards.
Bob Seiner

1. DA/DBA On-Line Newsletter - No charge!

[...]

2. Help me defend the cause!

3. General question: need suggestions for record/table design

4. Transfer Database in 7.0?

5. Problems commit an transaction, SPID changes

6. DA/DBA On-line Newsletter - No charge!