PL/SQL OCP test

Post by Dra?en Babi » Tue, 27 Mar 2001 05:52:18

Hi!
I just wondering is it Oracle OCP PLSQL test similar to one on
brainbench.com ?
Any similarity? Do I need long programming experience in plsql to pass?
Thanks !
Drazen

PL/SQL OCP test

Post by Chris Boyl » Wed, 28 Mar 2001 00:26:57

I thought BrainBench's PL/SQL test was much harder.  The OCP PL/SQL
programming units test I took placed a lot of focus on when packages became
invalid and how many calls it took to have them re validate.  Brainbench
seemed to focus more on exception handling than did Oracle.  If you are
referring to the first OCP test for basic SQL I never tried that from
brainbench.  Download the free practice exams from Oracle's site and see how
well you do.  If you are really serious about testing buy the full version
of the STS test.  They are so close to the real thing that I view them as
almost cheating.

CJB 4/5 OCP Applications.  (waiting on forms II)

Quote:> Hi!
> I just wondering is it Oracle OCP PLSQL test similar to one on
> brainbench.com ?
> Any similarity? Do I need long programming experience in plsql to pass?
> Thanks !
> Drazen

1. OCP Test - Intro to SQL and PL/SQL

Hello,

I am taking the Intro to SQL and PL/SQL test for Oracle Certification this
Friday.  I am an Oracle Developer, but a horrible test-taker.  Does anyone
who has passed this test have any tips?  For example, is there any one area
in particular that I should focus on more or is everything pretty much
spread out easily.  Also does anyone know how close the questions on the
Self-Test software are to the actual exam questions?

Thanks in advance,

Rock Lambros
Programmer
Las Vegas Valley Water District

2. 1 month telecommuting contract

3. MCSE(+IIS4.0) tests for exchange to OCP tests

4. Need help with relational algebra <--> SQL

5. TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST

6. Parameters - Can it be done

7. anyone selling OCP PL/SQL practice exam materials?

8. Oracle DBA in Chicago

9. SQL OCP test questions

10. anyone selling OCP PL/SQL practice exam materials?

11. Tester, Testing, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, contract

12. pgsql/src/pl/tcl/test test.expected test_queri ...