CT-HARTFORD-77130--ORACLE Financials-ORACLE-General Ledger-Oracle DBA

CT-HARTFORD-77130--ORACLE Financials-ORACLE-General Ledger-Oracle DBA

Post by webmas.. » Sat, 23 Jan 1999 04:00:00

=
Company    : Howard Systems International
Website    : http://www.howardsystems.com
Job Title  : Oracle DBA
Location   : HARTFORD, CT
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
HOWARD SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL, INC, (HSI) is an industry in information Services
and Management Consulting. As an employee-based company, we are dedicated to
providing solutions to business issues and problems as well as qualified
application development, implementation and support resources to major
corporations across the United States. Founded in 1975 as a pioneer in the
emerging information technology industry, HSI has built its business on a
philosophy of integrity, professionalism and expertise. We continue to invest
heavily in our infrastructure in order to experience consistent growth in the
new and challenging arena of information technology. This, in turn, has placed
us in a position of leadership in the delivery of cost-effective solutions to
the business and technical issues facing our clients. As a company, we have
broad experience in mainframe and client server/open systems technology with
specialized knowledge and expertise in systems migrations between diverse
platforms. HSI's objective is to provide our clients with effective support in
the form of business problem definition, staff supplementation and specialized
expertise in a variety of subject areas and technologies. Howard Systems
International takes great pride in the people who make up our company. We are
committed to maintaining an environment which is conducive to employee
development including quality recruitment, comprehensive on-going education and
training programs, and attrative career opportunities of our people. This
philosophy enables HSI to stand behind the completed results of every
engagement we undertake.

Top notch Oracle resource with financial and general ledger experience needed
to support production system. Applications experience with accounts payable
module a plus. General ledger experience a must.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* ORACLE Financials
* ORACLE  Version: 7.0
* General Ledger
=
Definite Pluses
* A/P Applications
=
All inclusive - HMO, PPO'S, Dental, Life LTD STD, 401K, Vacation/Sick/Personal
Time/Pre Tax Programs
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 663JS
Bill Sage
Howard Systems International
10 Waterside Dr.

Farmington, CT 06032

Phone: 800-736-0204
   -   -
Fax No: 860-678-7995

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse