ORACLE Internship Info Requested

Post by Lonni » Wed, 08 Aug 2001 02:17:15

I am looking for an ORACLE DBA internship and would like info on companies
that may provide this type of position.  I am starting my search early so I
have time to research and contact companies and decision makers.  I am
presently in Atlanta but will be willing to move to another location.
Also if anyone has info or pointers of "How to write an internship
proposal", I would appreciate the guidance.
Thanks
"The World Steps Aside For Any Woman Who Knows Where She's Going....no ways
tired"

1. Requesting info on entry-level Oracle Developer poistions

I am looking for and entry-level Oracle Developer position in the
Raleigh-Durham, NC area. I also have knowledge of Java and would be open to
a programmer/developer position in this area or a combination of the two.
Any information on companies or people I could contact would be greatly
appreciated. Either reply to this message or to me directly at

Matthew D. McClelland
1006 Nichols Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27605
919-754-9086

Posted from [152.163.204.182] by way of f240.law11.hotmail.com [64.4.17.240]

2. troubles with variable (DECLARE)

3. Request salary info on Oracle DBAs

4. Problem with a Query (Help)

5. Request for info on the performance of ORACLE

6. US-TX-ORACLE PL/SQL BACK-END DATABASE DEVELOPER

7. Tampabay Florida - Oracle student seeking Internship/co-op

8. UTL_FILE how to use utl_file.get_line

9. Looking for an 3 months internship as Oracle Administrator

10. Looking for internship on oracle

11. Requesting for table(s) info containing backupfile/device content

12. Mailing List Info Requested

13. SQL 6.5 to 7.0 upgrade info request