HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/after-hours oracle work

HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/after-hours oracle work

Post by Oraclegur » Fri, 10 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I have a full time job as Oracle Developer/DBA. Iam not seeking another
full time job.

I have 15 years experience in Oracle products.  I want to use my expertise
to work on weekends or week day after-hours.  I can put in upto 25 to 30
hours each week.

The work can be done at your site or via modem from my home.

If this interests you, for details please visit my web page:

http://www.oracleguru.net

Thank you.

1. HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/afterhours Oracle work

I have a full time job as Oracle Developer/DBA. I am not seeking another
full time job.

I have 15 years experience in Oracle products.  I want to use my expertise
to work on weekends or week day after-hours.  I can put in upto 25 to 30
hours each week.

The work can be done at your site or via modem from my home.

If this interests you, for details please visit my web page:

http://www.oracleguru.net

Thank you.

2. can't create SP as user; creates as dbo???

3. HOUSTON - Oracle Developer/DBA seeks weekend/after-hours Oracle work

4. MS Access --> Ingres ODBC problem

5. A question about containership and forms

6. DB connection freezes application