CA-Long Beach-84523--AIX-HP-UX-NFS-ORACLE-Solaris-UNIX-UNIX System Administrator

CA-Long Beach-84523--AIX-HP-UX-NFS-ORACLE-Solaris-UNIX-UNIX System Administrator

Post by webmas.. » Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:00:00

=
Company    : Analysts International Corporation - LA
Website    : http://www.analysts.com/la
Job Title  : UNIX System Administrator
Location   : Long Beach, CA
Job Type   : Contract
============================
AiC is a solution-oriented company whose mission is to provide industry
leadership by delivering high quality service and products to our clients. Our
principal resource is our people. We are committed to attracting and developing
the most talented professionals who are dedicated to excellence, integrity, and
innovation. Analysts International Corp. is an information systems consulting
firm and has been in business for 30 years. We have over 43 offices across the
United States. If there is are other areas/locations you are interested in,
please call 800-555-0012 to assist you. AiC is one of the top six consulting
firms, a leader of outsource suppliers of professional talent to the tech
industry. With over 4,500 consultants and servicing over 900 clients, AiC
offers a world of new and challenging growth opportunities. Please call and
inquire!!!

Length: 12 months + Salary: $28.0-$31.0/hr. or $50k-$55k Required Skills: AIX,
HP-UX, NFS, Oracle, Solaris, Unix Description: System Administrator needed for
HP-UX, AIX and Sun Solaris UNIX Servers. Provide system management functions in
support of mission critical UNIX servers. Experience with HP-UX, AIX, SUN
Solaris with knowledge of NIS, NFS, Oracle and Networking. HP Serviceguard,
Omniback and Omnistorage

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* AIX
* HP-UX
* NFS
* ORACLE
* Solaris
* UNIX
=
AiC also offers both hourly / contract positions and salaried positions with
benefits - Major Medical and Dental Insurance, LTD, Life Ins, Stock Purchase
Plan, 401K Savings Plan, Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave, Flexible Spending
Account Plan. Our salaried employees are covered on the day they begin active
at work. AiC has contract, contract to hire and permanent positions available.

Sorry we are not currently sponsoring H1 or are not working with 3rd party
firms at this time.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 1-119
Attn: Recruiters

Phone: 800-555-0012
714-450-8930
Fax No: 714-450-8940

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

Post by webmas.. » Fri, 29 Jan 1999 04:00:00

=
[...]

1. CA-San Diego-267616--UNIX-Systems Administration-SUN-Solaris-ORACLE-SYBASE-Infor

=
Company    : CareerMagic
Website    : http://www.careermagic.com
Job Title  : UNIX Administrator
Location   : San Diego, CA
Job Type   : Contract or Full-Time Salaried
============================

<FONT FACE='Verdana,Arial,Helvetica' SIZE=2> We have an opening for a UNIX
Administrator.

The qualified candidate will posses 3 or more years of resent application
experience using Unix (Sun Solaris preferred). The candidate will posses 3 or
more years experience with analysis of one or more of the following database
management systems: Oracle, Sybase, Informix, MS SQL Server, (Oracle 7.4 or
later is preferred but not required).

PC hardware and OS experience. MS Access, VB of other applications development
tools also desired.

</FONT> -

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* UNIX
* Systems Administration
* SUN
* Solaris
* ORACLE
* SYBASE
* Informix
* SQLSERVER
=
To apply to this position connect to www.CAREERMAGIC.com and confidentially
submit your resume and profile.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : _02D0LCHAL-BC032002
HR

** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** AltaVista   *** ClassifiedsWarehouse
   ** erpcentral.com   ** Classifieds 2000     ** Usenet Newsgroups
           ** VBOnline.com   ** ORASearch.com

2. inserting a blob with JDBC SQL

3. 16493-GA-Macon-UNIX-Novell-ORACLE-SYBASE-Unix System Administrator

4. select statement ( second question )

5. Pd7 Reports and Variables

6. greying some records?