End of session in ORACLE (OCI programming)

End of session in ORACLE (OCI programming)

Post by Andrey Kubyshe » Mon, 29 Apr 2002 06:01:36

Hi developers,
I'm trying to write an extended stored procedure for Oracle. And it would be
very nice if you give me a hint how to catch end of user session. Because I
need to free memory set by OCIContextSetValue( ) . I know that easy way
would be allocate all memory with OCI mem. functions, but unfortunately this
value , that I need to store is complex structure allocated in 3rd party
library. So I have to do it manually. Is it possible to set some callback
something like before_session_close.
Maybe there are another ways of deallocating memory in session ?

Thank you for attention.