oracle 8i on linux RH6 (sorry, my reply address was set to garbage data)

oracle 8i on linux RH6 (sorry, my reply address was set to garbage data)

Post by john theuni » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

hi all,

I'm trying to install Oracle 8i on a Redhat 6.0 (intel) system
I get 'initializing java virtual machine...etc' and then some screen that I
can't read because it's only there for a millisecond. After that, the
terminal window hangs on the java message 'initializing...'

sounds familiar to anyone?

thx
john

1. Oracle 8i on linux (RH6)

hi all,

I'm trying to install Oracle 8i on a Redhat 6.0 (intel) system
I get 'initializing java virtual machine...etc' and then some screen that I
can't read because it's only there for a millisecond. After that, the
terminal window hangs on the java message 'initializing...'

sounds familiar to anyone?

thx
john

2. Online Memory-Limit ??

3. oracle 8i on linux (RH6)

4. How to pass one xmldom object to a node of another xmldom object

5. 8i+RH6.1 Linux Kernal Memory Params

6. UPDATE STATISTICS, good?

7. 8i R2 on Linux (RH6.2) and the Java System

8. Adding Some Animation In MS Visual (Foxpro) 6.0

9. Oracle 8i lite, I can't enter data into a table, ( newbie I am )

10. Problem installing Oracle 8i on RH6.0

11. Oracle 8i install fail on RH6

12. Oracle 8i install on RH6.2

13. PRO*C in oracle 8i and RH6.1