WA-SEATTLE-88419--DBA Skills-MS SQL Server-MS ACCESS-Crystal Reports-SYBASE-UNIX

WA-SEATTLE-88419--DBA Skills-MS SQL Server-MS ACCESS-Crystal Reports-SYBASE-UNIX

Post by webmas.. » Fri, 05 Feb 1999 04:00:00

=
Company    : Hall Kinion
Website    : http://www.hallkinion.com
Job Title  : Database Administrator
Location   : SEATTLE, WA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
HALL KINION (RECRUITER)NEVER A FEE!

Salary: $50 - $60K + great benefits! Job Description: Are you ready to take off
with your career? Come work with cutting edge technolgoy in the medical
industry! The right person will manage the database providing ongoing
maintenance, application deployment, SQL programming, datamapping,
datawarehousing, and project management. Skills & Education Required: At least
2 years experience of database maintenance 2 years of structured programming at
code level MS SQL Server, ACCESS, Crystal Reports, Sybase-Unix platform, Supra,
Oracle DB maintenance. 2 years of project management experience. Job Perks:
Great company! Full benefits package, 401k matching! Executive management that
endorses technology!

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* DBA Skills
* MS SQL Server
* MS ACCESS
* Crystal Reports
* SYBASE
* UNIX
* ORACLE
* Project Management 2 Years
=
Is this position the right match for you? Yes, Great! Send me your resume and
I'll get started! No, well, send me your resume anyway. If you have marketable
skills of any kind in the high tech industry, I'd love to try and help you out!
I will schedule your interviews, provide you with great insight into the
companies, and negotiate your needs to your future employer. I have positions
that you won't find on your own! Hall Kinion is the largest Full-Service
Technical Recruiter in the Silicon Valley with 22 offices nationwide, including
one in Bellevue, WA. With 120 Technical Recruiters, we can handle Permanent and
Contract Technical Placements in all areas from R&D, SQA/Test, and Technical
Sales and Services.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 8515
April Sass

Phone: 425-889-5003
   -   -
Fax No: 425-889-5985

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

1. WA-SEATTLE-191922--DBA Skills-SQL-Data Warehousing-MS ACCESS-Crystal Reports-SYB

=
Company    : Hall Kinion
Website    : http://www.hallkinion.com
Job Title  : Database Administrator
Location   : SEATTLE, WA
Job Type   : Full-Time Salaried
============================
Hall Kinion is the largest full service technical recruiting firm in the
Silicon Valley with offices throughout the U.S. and in London, England. We can
assist you no matter what your geographic location or desired location.

Salary: DOE

Job Description: Are you ready to take off with your career? Come work with
cutting edge technology in the software industry! The right person will manage
the database providing ongoing maintenance, application deployment, SQL
programming, datamapping, data warehousing, and project management. Local
candidates only!

Skills & Education Required: At least 2 years experience of database
maintenance 2 years of structured programming at code level MS SQL Server 7.0,
ACCESS, Crystal Reports, Sybase-Unix platform, Supra, Oracle DB maintenance. 2
years of project management experience.

Job Perks: Great company! Full benefits package, 401k matching! Executive
management that endorses technology!

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* DBA Skills
* SQL
* Data Warehousing
* MS ACCESS
* Crystal Reports
* SYBASE
* UNIX
* ORACLE
=
READY FOR A NEW CHALLENGE!! GIVE ME A CALL!!!! This is an exciting position
with a growing and established company. They are ready to hire and are looking
for a great candidate. Please send me your resume and I will help you find a
new employment opportunity.
=
Contact Information:
Reference : 8515
April Sass

Phone: 425-889-5003
   -   -
Fax No: 425-889-5985

** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** AltaVista   *** ClassifiedsWarehouse
   ** erpcentral.com   ** Classifieds 2000     ** Usenet Newsgroups
           ** VBOnline.com   ** ORASearch.com

2. LONDON - Sybase Developers - Front Office Trading Development

3. WA-SEATTLE-89655--MS SQL Server-SYBASE-UNIX-ORACLE-Data Warehousing-DBA Oracle or SQL Server

4. Error -408 Invalid message type

5. Unbound column in bound dbgrid

6. WA-SEATTLE-104775--C++-MFC-DBA Skills-SYBASE-MS SQL Server-ORACLE-Java-ASP-DHTML

7. trouble modifiying in multiuser environment

8. 13750-WA-SEATTLE-MS SQL Server-ORACLE-ORACLE Tools-FOXPRO-DB2-SYBASE-MS Access-Developer