US-NC-CRM - SELLING POINT CONFIGURATOR (ORT-104)

US-NC-CRM - SELLING POINT CONFIGURATOR (ORT-104)

Post by www.ORAsearch.co » Wed, 07 Feb 2001 01:04:19

JOB ID:96652

To reply to this job, please click
http://www.veryComputer.com/
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:Dataforce Corporation

Dataforce Corporation

C*te,NC  USA

C*te based client is in need of a strong Oracle CRM Consultant to
assist with an implementation.  The ideal candidate must have functional
and technical knowledge of Oracle Selling Point Configurator.

Established in 1993, Dataforce Corporation specializes in the deployment
and management of enterprise-wide e-business solutions, including
Oracle, Siebel and ASP. Voted one of Inc.500s fastest growing
companies, Dataforce continues to thrive with clients including
Hewlett-Packard, Nextel and Verizon.

In addition to our Oracle Certified Solution Partner and Siebel CRM
Consulting Partner statuses, Dataforce  is one of few organizations to
gain certification to implement Oracles Business Online service.

PLEASE NOTE:

Professional candidates only.

NO THIRD PARTY CONSULTING FIRMS OR RECRUITERS.

For consideration please send your resume to:

Dataforce Corporation is a global provider of

implementation and support for Enterprise Resource

Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM)

and E-Business solution.  Our services are designed to

maximize our client's IT investments by providing them

with cutting-edge solutions they can rely on.

Dataforce Corporation is a 1999 Inc. 500 winner - 49th

Fastest Growing Private Company in the U.S.A.

For more information, please visit our web site at

http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. US-NC, SC, AL, GA, OH, PA, MD, TN, TX-ORACLE CRM APPLICATIONS CONSULTANT

JOB ID:100912

To reply to this job, please click
http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=100912
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:TITAN Technology Partners

TITAN Technology Partners

City,NC, SC, AL, GA, OH, PA, MD, TN, TX  USA

TITAN Technology Partners is a consulting firm built on integrity and
created to serve people. An employee-owned company, TITAN strives to
create exceptional value for its clients and partners.

Our shared mission, vision, values, and business model are the
foundation for our success. Our quality methods, processes, and tools
ensure standard delivery to our growing list of clients.

Currently, we are serving our clients on their most-critical project
initiatives. Technologies delivered by practices include Strategic
Planning, Value Chain Integration, Supply Chain Management (i2 and
Ariba), Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle), Customer Relationship
Management (Siebel, Oracle), Business Intelligence, Technology
Enablement (Microsoft and IBM).

We are looking for people with top leadership and talent in the
following areas who share our values of integrity and serving people our
clients!

ORACLE CRM APPLICATIONS CONSULTANT

Job Description

We are seeking an Oracle CRM Functional Consultant version 11i).
Specific expertise implementing Service, CRM Foundation, and Depot
Repair modules. CRM Contracts implementation experience is a plus.
Project location is in Alabama.  This is a 2-3 month contract consulting
engagement with possible extension.

Please review our company website ttp://www.ttpartners.com. If you are
interested in becoming part of an aggressive solutions provider that is
well on its way to achieving a top position in North America, please
contact us and send your resume.

Contact:

Stephanie Gregory

Manager of Recruiting

2. Business Objects - OpenIngres problems

3. US-NC-ORACLE FUNCTIONAL CRM - SERVICE CONTRACTS

4. Database connectivity

5. US-NC, SC, AL, GA, OH, PA, MD, TN, TX-ORACLE CRM APPLICATIONS CONSULTANT

6. Automatic Error Handling

7. US-NC, AL, TN, FL, OH,-ORACLE CRM 11I TECHNICAL CONSULTANT

8. AUTO refresh CUBE data after DATA WAREHOUSE DATA is changed.

9. US-NC-DBA NEEDED IN CHAPEL HILL, NC

10. US-NC-FINANCIALS DEVELOPERS IN RALEIGH, NC

11. US-NC-DBA NEEDED IN GREENSBORO, NC

12. US-NC-PL/SQL PROGRAMMING NEEDED IN CHARLOTTE, NC