- Multi-org expert/Oracle Applications Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw005849

Post by MERIDIAN Technology Group, In » Sun, 04 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Multi-org expert/Oracle Applications Analyst

Meridian Technology Group is seeking a Multi-org expert or Oracle
Applications Analyst Oracle applications analyst  with at least one
year experience with multi-org.  All Senior Software Consultant
positions are full-time/staff positions with Meridian Technology
Group.

The location is the Portland area of Oregon.
Compensation will be generous and commensurate with your experience.
Little to no travel required, but must be willing to live and work
in the Portland area.

Meridian Technology Group is a Technical Consulting organization that
has spent the last 8 years specializing in the major Relational
Database Management and Object Oriented Systems, and related
development and administration tools.

We are a loyal employer, growing rapidly and in need of high quality
professionals who are interested in joining our team and working with
us and our clients throughout Oregon, Washington and California.

Our mission to our clients is to help ensure their success in their
critical IT projects.  Our mission to our employees is to ensure that
they stay on the cutting edge of IT.

Portland, Oregon is not only consistently ranked one of 'America's
Most Livable Cities', but is nestled in one of the most beautiful
parts of the country as well; less than an hour's drive to year-round
snow skiing, Pacific Ocean beaches, and the famed Columbia Gorge.

Despite a reputation for rain, we actually average less annual
rainfall than most eastern cities, including New York, Baltimore and
Atlanta... but when it does rain, you can spend the afternoon at
Powell's City of Books, the largest volume bookstore in the United
States. The area is rich in reasons to relocate, for both IT careers
and families.

or... contact us at:

Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
4949 SW. Meadows Road  Suite #440
Lake Oswego, Oregon  97035
503-697-1600  In Oregon
800-755-1038  Outside Oregon
503-697-8600  Fax

www.meridiangroup.com

Meridian Technology Group, Inc.
Technical and Business Consultants
    800-755-1038
    503-697-1600
Fax 503-697-8600

1. - Multi-org expert/Oracle Applications Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw005844

[...]

2. * NYC: 4 C++ Positions Available: Respond ASAP! *

3. - Oracle Applications Programmer/Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw008791

4. Inner Join and Update

5. - Oracle Applications Programmer/Analyst - Portland, Oregon jw008792

6. Restore History??

7. - Oracle Financials Application Programmer Analyst- Portland, Oregon:: jw005169

8. US-NC-CHARLOTTE -ORACLE PURCHASING AND INVENTORY - Julie Graybeal

9. - Oracle Applications Programmer Analyst- Portland, Oregon jw004585

10. - Oracle Financials Application Programmer Analyst- Portland, Oregon:: jw005167

11. - Oracle Applications Programmer Analyst- Portland, Oregon jw004583

12. - Oracle Applications Programmer Analyst Portland, Oregon jw003660

13. - Oracle Applications Programmer Analyst Portland, Oregon jw003667