Problem Install Forms Web Cartridge under Windows 2000 say's NT 4 Only...

Problem Install Forms Web Cartridge under Windows 2000 say's NT 4 Only...

Post by Eurek » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Greetings all,

                    busy trying to install Developer 2000 + OAS under
Windows 2000.

While trying to install Forms Web Cartridge 6.0.5.35.3 I got the following
message:

You have selected developer 2000/Webforms which is installable under Windows
NT 4 Only. Press OK to continue install other selected product, or press
Cancel to terminate the installation.

I tried to launch the set-up through the support tools "APCOMPAT.EXE" no
luck there,

Any idea is welcome thx a lot

Patrick

--

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Albert Einstein

1. SQL 2000 Won't install - Says Pending File Operations

I am trying to install the demo of SQL 2000 and it gives the message 'A
previous program installation created pending file operations on the
installation machine. You must restart the computer before running setup.'

If I restart it, I get the same thing. I have tried this on two machines,
and get the same thing. I can find no reference to this on the KBase or in
the help file. Can anyone help?

Thanks very much,

Randy

2. Dynamic SQL inside stored procedure

3. Can I install Oracle WebDb 2.0 ( for Windows NT) on Windows 2000 Professional

4. Progress pdf generator

5. Idiot's Guide To Installing DB2 Personal Developer's Edition for Windows 2000

6. RDO Controls

7. ADO CE SDK 1.0 won't install - says VB5 not installed

8. ISQL output pass on as a parameter to a SP??

9. installing SQL Server 2000 in windows 2000 OS through Telnet problem

10. Problems to Install SQL 2000 Enterprise on Windows 2000 SP3

11. Install Problem with SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2000 Professional

12. Installing MS SQL Server 2000 on Windows 2003 Web Edition RTM

13. Install SQL Server 2000 on Windows Server 2003 WEb Edition